GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
It's illegal to wash your car in my county (and most neighboring counties) now. It's a $500 fine if you get caught.

So yeah I haven't washed my car in almost a year now I bet. It's only had one or two real carwashes in the 3 years I've had it.

That's crazy, I've never heard of car washing being outlawed lol, but I've never traveled passed Virginia so I guess that may be why.

That's so crazy. I know you're in a drought. But fuh, I normally wash my car every Sunday. When I get bored I'll wash it once during the week.

I do the same, I usually give it a quick polish or wax every two weeks or so aswell. Thank God for drive clean, my car was covered in swirls when I just got it

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
To bad the forum will shut down do to lack of involvement before you hit 2k.

So much truth.

Are you one of those people afraid to leave your bedroom for fear of the world. What's that called again?

Nah, I bet he probably just got to Virginia, and then gave up on life, because Virginia sucks a bag of dicks.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Any of you guys into the racing sims/virtual racing world? I've seen a few cool set ups lately, and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger...

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Live here for 20 years, then come talk to me.

The only problem as far as I'm concerned is some of the people lol, so point taken. Although I do have family in ronoake and we used to take trips to Virginia beach when I was a kid. Honestly, as long as the winters have less snow than I get in CNY now, the areas fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.