Argggggggggh when the hell are we going to have a meet! lol

romanianr32mk5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Hey im Jonathan and im in dalas

Firestarter

Hi guys-!
I'm also in Austin. Living at Far west area. :)

monochrom3

Daily Driver
Hey y'all, wife and I bought an '07 GTI last weekend. I'm pretty active with the Austin M3 crew and organize meets pretty often. We're doing a small drive this coming Saturday 4/17 if anyone's interested (all kinds of cars go). We meet up to go to Marble Falls for breakfast at the Blue Bonnet Cafe. If you're interested, let me know to expect you...

Meet at Cedar Park High School at 8:30 am. We usually get back around 11-12. It's a great time. I'm driving my M, wife is driving the GTI. Last time we went (2 weeks ago) everyone brought their significant other.

Look forward to meeting y'all and getting some ideas for mods!

monochrom3

Daily Driver
Sweetness! Ive always wanted to go to one these. Expect me to be there in a CW GTI with my black vb3s that I actually scuffed just recently :(

Cool, looking forward to it.

FYI, for those who don't know, Blue Bonnet doesn't take credit/debit, but they do have a cash machine.

monochrom3

Daily Driver
In case anyone is considering coming out on Saturday and concerned about rain, I'll post up here on Saturda morning to say if we're still on or not. Later all!

EDIT: WE CANCELED MEETING TOMORROW, BUT WILL RESCHEDULE SOON

Last edited:

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
Is it okay to awake this thread from the dead?

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
Absolutely! Be back from our posting in Europe early July. Looking forward to re-awakening my CW GTI. Meet-up for a Hill Country BBQ run?

Yesss. I'm down.

Agnes

FUKENMüVEN
Is it okay to awake this thread from the dead?
^ This.

Been seeing MKIV GTIs around Addison/Carrollton (and an MKVI rolling down Harry Hines to Loop 12 some evenings). Wonder if it's anybody on here...
Yes, I realize this is the MKV forum, but dublove is dublove...