Turbo leak - replaced under warranty
ABS sensor out - replaced under warranty
Front right CV bracket and bushing - replaced due to turbo leak
Wheel alignment/rotation

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Just washed my car yesterday then it rained last night and a bird took a huge shit on the rear right fender. Then I totally failed at cleaning it off and ended up scuffing the shit out of the clear coat so I have to take it to a detailer to get it polished and buffed out. I try so hard to keep things clean and this is the shit that happens.... :cry:

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
You try too hard bro. I didn't wash my car for 2 months now, mother nature does it for me.

I wish I could do that but I'm too OCD about having a clean car lol. I wash it about once a week.

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
A bird poo'd inside my open window.
The issue is, I NEVER leave my windows down when parked, only when I'm driving...and when I'm driving, my arm is out the window thus covering the angle the bird would have had to have to poo here. I don't know how he did it. :word:

goneD4rk

Banned
A bird poo'd inside my open window.
The issue is, I NEVER leave my windows down when parked, only when I'm driving...and when I'm driving, my arm is out the window thus covering the angle the bird would have had to have to poo here. I don't know how he did it. :word:

FCKN FLYING rats. they seem to play with us. they see a shiny object under them and they will try to bomb it, like it's a game.
I swear.

nothing but sky above my car, and no sh1t on the ground cept my machine. It's been slimed 3x in 4 hours.

you've must've leaned to the right to check out something and the bird was ready to release!