GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Light Painting Thread

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
Stewart, I love the photo. In your setup photo your light is close to the car but in the photo you're positioned farther back, I'm guessing the light is that far away?

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
:eyebulge:

That look incredible, great job

I love the way you edit your pics VrstewartW, I gotta figure out how some of you do the things you do lol
haha it's taken me years to figure out how to get that look but the best thing I can suggest is learn how to use curves and color layers in different blend modes.

Bring a portable generator with you? Where do you get the power

IG: @justAverageMKV
I use a Paul C Buff Vagabond II

Stewart, I love the photo. In your setup photo your light is close to the car but in the photo you're positioned farther back, I'm guessing the light is that far away?
The setup photo was just for instagram purposes lol but my lighting is always up high pointing straight down.

So sick! :eyebulge:

I've been contemplating getting wifey a strip soft box for a while....you've since convinced me to do so lol.
Doooo ittttttt just make sure its Profoto RFi lol

Clipse

4 Doors Fit More Whores!
Car(s)
09 VW GLI

haha it's taken me years to figure out how to get that look but the best thing I can suggest is learn how to use curves and color layers in different blend modes.

I use a Paul C Buff Vagabond II

The setup photo was just for instagram purposes lol but my lighting is always up high pointing straight down.

Doooo ittttttt just make sure its Profoto RFi lol

Thanks for the tips, I'll look into expanding my knowledge. If you don't mind my asking, how much time on average does it take you to edit pictures together?

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
What blending modes do you use for those layers? Do you do any masking? Great work, I gotta say. Thanks for the details, it's always fun.

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
Thanks for the tips, I'll look into expanding my knowledge. If you don't mind my asking, how much time on average does it take you to edit pictures together?
It depends on what I'm working with, it can take from an hour to 2 or 3.

What blending modes do you use for those layers? Do you do any masking? Great work, I gotta say. Thanks for the details, it's always fun.

The lit shots are set to Lighten, similar to light painted exposures.

apollosfury

designeddwk
^ :clap::clap::clap::clap: