GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R Pics Released

wale

Go Kart Champion
first pic of the front view is just lame.... makes the car look boring like any regular golf...
Alva, thats a sweet ass ride... you got any more pics? what wheels r those...

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Mkv Golf R32 = 250 Hp , 320Nm 0-60 in 5.8 sec, a VR6 Sound that you Cant Beat
MKIV Golf R = 265 Hp 350Nm , 0-60 5.7 Sec , No VR6 Sound, Easy to Mod

Some Say the the Golf R will grow on you , it might!!!

So no thanx ill keep my Mkv R32

wale

Go Kart Champion
Mkv Golf R32 = 250 Hp , 320Nm 0-60 in 5.8 sec, a VR6 Sound that you Cant Beat
MKIV Golf R = 265 Hp 350Nm , 0-60 5.7 Sec , No VR6 Sound, Easy to Mod

Some Say the the Golf R will grow on you , it might!!!

So no thanx ill keep my Mkv R32

im sure the 5.7 sec time is an understatement, the mkv r32 was said to take 6.2 or so seconds to get to 60 by vw...
look outside performance, its lighter, more fuel efficient and has a better quality finish than the mkv... but i wnt lie, i think the mkv looks slightly better...

fusiongt

Ready to race!
I liked what I saw then realized I pretty much had the damn thing in my driveway. Yea the engine is different but I like that I own one of the last V6 cars VW made.

I think it'd definitely be worth considering when buying a new hatchback, but I don't think I'd even consider trading my mkv R for it.

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
does it use a k03??... what turbo does it have?.. i like it very much so, i think the shove of a turbo and AWD should be a feeling rarely matched in this much refinment. and being a turbo will be cheaper and easyer when the mod bug bite's for greater rewards then the V6 but then again it's no VR6 sound to it so that allways a down.