GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official College Football Smack-Talk Thread

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
my cousin goes to penn state and word on the streets this is joe pa's last year idk if its head coach or just for good. He is a god down there, the place goes nuts when he comes out on his little kart and hes always has the biggest smile he loves it.

It's gonna be weird to watch college football without Joe Paterno. It's like the year after Schumi retired, it was weird to see the starting grid sans Michael Schumacher. Obviously, Paterno's been there longer and he is a bigger legend. I think I'll miss seeing him on the sidelines.

CTtornado

Ready to race!
Exactly. Penn state is where they should be. People are being a little tough on the Big 10 all because of the Buckeyes big losses. It's still a tough division with a team that can pull of the win any given year. Just two years ago wasn't it Ohio State going to Texas (who were the NC and ranked #1 at the time) on week one of the season opener and taking it to Texas at home on their own lawn? Then Ohio State went on to beat 2 or 3 #1 ranked teams that year. Every team has it's years. It's just how it goes. And if any of you have been watching college football long enough, then you know that it's not always about the Big 12. Is it this year? Sure. But just a year ago you couldn't say that. I believe Ohio State is the most winning team in the last 10 years (USC the most winning in the last 5). That's a lot of conitnual year to year success that a lot of other teams dont have. Chances are a few of these teams that are doing great this year will all be going through their own adjustments in a year or two. Look at Michigan. It happens.

Anyway, point being: Football is football. The Big 10 and Pac 10 are still tough conferences. And if anyone has been watching for long enough, then the realize teams go through adjustments, just as well as conferences. It happens. I'll give props to the SEC. But I don't think that the Big 12 has the same year to year hype as the SEC.

exactly before colt mccoy came into his own and the guy from texas tech too, and OU and OSU the big 12 was barely talked about last year. obviously the SEC is pretty much consistantly dominent we can all agree. and the ACC and BIG EAST, are up and coming but no where close to being there. Another thing. virginia tech is always complaining about not being in big games but just keep choking, they should be like USC in the pac-10, dominant.

CTtornado

Ready to race!
Bulls broke my heart again

ahahahaha and again last night. :bellyroll:

UCONN!!!!!!!!!!! HUSKIES!!!!!!!! i was at the game last year when they beat USF and ill be there tomorrow against WV WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

smashingpimp01

Back on L.I.
i'm gonna be there tomorrow too. my friends are coming up for it, they went to WVU so we're having a little friendly competition lol. I'll probably be the only one there tailgating out of a GTI lol

CTtornado

Ready to race!
i'm gonna be there tomorrow too. my friends are coming up for it, they went to WVU so we're having a little friendly competition lol. I'll probably be the only one there tailgating out of a GTI lol

ill be there in mine look for a tornado red with a scratch on the passenger side door. its only me and my buddy he got the tickets for free 2 days ago, so i dont know whos going ill keep my eye out for ya. GTI love:headbang:

slow91

Car Audio Guru
Well, UT gave the game away with a little over a minute left.:mad:

Looks like Alabama will be the new #1.........:mad0259:

pbfoot

Ready to race!
Lions? Try trojans! that was step one in our master plan to take the BCS by storm!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
usc is the most overrated team ever...they always manage to lose a game they shouldn't...but shit the gators do look solid.

florida - psu in the championship game?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Last night's battle in Texas was one of the best (if not the best) game I've watched all year. Doesn't Texas Tech have a nice shot at moving up the poles in the next couple of weeks, with a couple tough games? Wouldn't mind seeing them there.

Florida looked amazing!

Penn St. going to play someone in the NC. I think that even if a couple of other teams play awesome from here on out, the computers and coaches will want JoePa in the big one. Since it may be his last year coaching and all.