GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock MKV vs. SRT-4

Geesevs

Interior > Horsepower
Car(s)
07 GTI
that duster looks slow. Does he keep it in a garage? I never see it.
But tampa street racing is just full of ricer kids. They always go to the same spot and there are always like 10 people getting pulled over and yet they keep racing... Idiots.

ArBrnSnpr

Euro whore
Car(s)
M3, S4, GTI
Haha got em yeah this E-6 I know told me that a "Sarge" is what I told you what it was lol...Anyways yeah everyone says "Sarge" nowadays...Ft Stewart was nice, very humid though and all I see:eyebulge: is a big ol desert but 150 ish miles up north is vegas or san fran. 150 ish miles down south is La and Mexico hehe:cool:

I couldn't imagine being stationed at Ft. Irwin, first it has to be one of the shittiest posts I've ever been to, second playing OP4 all the time has to get old real fucking quick. Ft. Gordon has to be a shit hole too - every tme I ever found myself in a POG base there was always no shortage of POG female NCOs trying to prove some shit to Infantry guys, complaining about side burns being too long, or boots not bloused high enough, or something not being to "POG standard". Used to irritate the shit out of me, no purpose in the real Army other than studying AR670-1, and making on the spot corrections to real soldiers. There was this whore E7 stationed at camp Wolverine in Saudi that waited near the airfield to give guys shit when they were getting off the birds from Iraq. This cunt stopped me to tell me I was setting a bad example for my soldiers by rolling up my sleves, and not wearing rank.
I would have loved to put her ass on a bird up to FOB Fallujah, and set her out on a patrol and see how important wearing rank, and having your sleaves rolled down became.

Vdubbb

Yowzers!
Car(s)
07 T-Red Gti
I couldn't imagine being stationed at Ft. Irwin, first it has to be one of the shittiest posts I've ever been to, second playing OP4 all the time has to get old real fucking quick. Ft. Gordon has to be a shit hole too - every tme I ever found myself in a POG base there was always no shortage of POG female NCOs trying to prove some shit to Infantry guys, complaining about side burns being too long, or boots not bloused high enough, or something not being to "POG standard". Used to irritate the shit out of me, no purpose in the real Army other than studying AR670-1, and making on the spot corrections to real soldiers. There was this whore E7 stationed at camp Wolverine in Saudi that waited near the airfield to give guys shit when they were getting off the birds from Iraq. This cunt stopped me to tell me I was setting a bad example for my soldiers by rolling up my sleves, and not wearing rank.
I would have loved to put her ass on a bird up to FOB Fallujah, and set her out on a patrol and see how important wearing rank, and having your sleaves rolled down became.

We're getting off topic here but i'll pm you.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Yes ARMY, let's stay on topic.
Picture out of my office.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE

holy crap you're in the army and you can afford an m3, s4, and a gti? wtf?

Rev2Ten-K

Banned

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
When I was in I had 4 cars at once. Living in the barracks was easy money.

Vdubbb

Yowzers!
Car(s)
07 T-Red Gti
When I was in I had 4 cars at once. Living in the barracks was easy money.

Damn were they all paid off? Well come to think of it when I was living in the B's there was a guy with 3 cars 1 financed and the rest paid off.