GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible Cobalt SS n/a

tdi_logik

Ready to race!
You really have to figure out what it is first...

SS S/C stock pulled on me a weeeeee bit from a high roll, while I pulled that same little bit from a lower roll. SS S/C with factory goodies (stage 2) beat the crap out of me.

I'm gonna give the edge to the SS, even if it is NA... as long as the guy can drive =)
is this with your mods in your sig?

Neon Guy

Tin Can Racer
Car(s)
1998 SPEC Neon
You guys are giving props to a Cavalier.

What's the world coming to?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
chevy's are pieces of shit, but the supercharged motor is a nice one. the n/a might beat a rabbit, but the rabbit will lose in style. and best of all, it's not a chevy.

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
I wanna throw up whenever I drive past a cobalt of any sort. Especially the yellow ones with the rice wing. I think I'd rather drive a Honda Fit.

AllShot

Passed Driver's Ed
I wanna throw up whenever I drive past a cobalt of any sort. Especially the yellow ones with the rice wing. I think I'd rather drive a Honda Fit.

This hurts my feelings :( haha. But seriously I think the N/A cars run like 15.5 in the 1/4 mile.

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
^^^^^^^^^^^^
What a sport! :headbang: No hard feelings though...this is a Veedub site after all!

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
is this with your mods in your sig?

Yes. Not that it changes anything as they do pretty much nothing for performance. They just help me get INTO races as it makes a more aggressive sound... kind of like the race mating call.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI

My upstairs neighbor just picked up a black SS S/C fully loaded. I actually think it looks great. I can do without the wing, but the general body shape, and the wheels are sexy IMO.