GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'06 MKV vs '04 G35 Coupe

CrzySpoolinIndian

What can brown do for you
That is sick, and its a bit of a sleeper. :D

I'd like to chip in as well. I ran a G35 Coupe with a some kinda GT type badge on the back a few months ago. I was stage I Revo, nothing else. We ran from 50 to 130. I got a car on him and he never got it back. Can you explain? :iono: I run without a spare and have done quite a bit of racing.

Haha, thats probably why your car is acting up :eyebulge:

hey rev i wanna run you, lets meet up in broward in a couple of months when i get back to to sfl.

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
he's throwing lights all over the place, he's not stage 2 apr, the software has a fix for this conflict. I'm surprised his car still idles without knocking out.

Yeah that's what everyone here was saying. And plus he doesn't have a DP, so I guess the software is next to pointless. :iono:

He went back to the dealership to take care of some minor problems that were covered under warranty. And they reflashed his car back to stock... Later on that night we went out and ran the car, and it was definitely running slower in stock form, then when he had the software. So maybe he wasn't getting the full power or something like you guys say, but it was a good 2-3 cars slower with the stock ECU then with the APR.

Anyway, he left it stock for the mean time (well he has an Intake) while he waits on some parts from chris green's shop, USP. He's looking to make around 300whp on his stock turbo. Or at least as close as he can get. We made a video the other night of him vs. my buddies stock RSX-s that I'll post up in a bit. No hard feelings or anything. But the way you guy's talk about the GTI whoopin up on the RSX-s and the civic SI stock for stock really makes me wonder what kind of drivers you are running into on the street!

ChongivityAct

Banned
let meet at dolphin with your friend and runthem :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: all!!!!
Yeah that's what everyone here was saying. And plus he doesn't have a DP, so I guess the software is next to pointless. :iono:

He went back to the dealership to take care of some minor problems that were covered under warranty. And they reflashed his car back to stock... Later on that night we went out and ran the car, and it was definitely running slower in stock form, then when he had the software. So maybe he wasn't getting the full power or something like you guys say, but it was a good 2-3 cars slower with the stock ECU then with the APR.

Anyway, he left it stock for the mean time (well he has an Intake) while he waits on some parts from chris green's shop, USP. He's looking to make around 300whp on his stock turbo. Or at least as close as he can get. We made a video the other night of him vs. my buddies stock RSX-s that I'll post up in a bit. No hard feelings or anything. But the way you guy's talk about the GTI whoopin up on the RSX-s and the civic SI stock for stock really makes me wonder what kind of drivers you are running into on the street!

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
let meet at dolphin with your friend and runthem :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: all!!!!

:bellyroll:

We should set up a big run fest one of these nights. Get like 5-6-7 whatever cars all out on the highway and see what's good. How's your car running by the way bro? It would be fun.

ChongivityAct

Banned
man shes running soooooo good that's why i want to run you! come on hurry and call me up!

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
I want to race a GTI.

I've seen a couple on the freeway but none of them wanted to race... meaning they didn't challenge me. I'm not the type who goes around asking people to race though.

Maybe GTI drivers think I'm some old dude.

Where in Ca are you?:biggrin:

The 100 octane kid

Ready to race!
why does this disapoint yall that it lost to a g35? seriously.. every excuse ever invented was used in 2 pages on why the gti lost.. 300hp.. vs. 225whp(revostg2) yeah... seems right to me.. what dosent some people get? theres a vid. its proof.. kills a kill... lol some people take their gti way over their head.. guess what guys.. its an economy 4cylinder... wow its got a turbo.. so it must be the fastest thing in the world.. hey guys... its not... yall always ruin race threads.. If anything you should be thanking rev for making this so yall dont run and talk shit to some other g35 driver saying ur gti is faster, then end up making a total ass of urself..

:thumbup: And the ko3 runs out of steam up top.