GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

STG 2 revo vs Stg 2 revo(Open downpipe)

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
In addition to the turbo size thing the FSI also has slightly different cams (or cam timing) that shifts power a little more towards the top end.

I ran an open DP on my car for a couple days and although drag results weren't any worse the car felt a lot slower because while it accelerated the same there was SO much noise and vibration it felt like it should have been going much faster!

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
On same tunes an mk6 will win anytime and an mk5 with TSI too and we tested it many time a TSi engine has a higher high pressure rail output a better cylinder head design and its a lower compression engine and actually i never stood a chance with an mk6 with same mods neither me neither my friends

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
Even that is not real a stage 2 TSI has beaten stage 2 + fsi many times and beaten e46 m3 which is so hard for an fsi to beat except having a ko4 under the hood i will try finding the videos

Robert aoun

Ready to race!
An mk3 Scirocco (211hp) stock has got 278whp on a tune and 3" downpipe only i think this is enough to make you believe im just enable to upload the photo here its too big

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
In addition to the weight reduction and APR 100 octane tune I have properly setup water / meth (so I can use pump gas and stock IC), FOS intake, 3" downpipe, WOTbox and a few other things. WOTbox wasn't in place except for one kill.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
100 octane tune is noticeably strong than 93. In addition to me being able to tell which program I've selected (I had a friend change them for me blind to see if I could tell the difference, I and could), I've raced the same cars same day in same conditions and the 100 makes just a little more gap.

Of course the weight loss helped more.

Car(s)
Subaru
im not saying the 100 doesnt make a difference, just saying its not a huge difference. like a cai and cbe and a pulley, none of that makes a difference really on a k03

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Potato potahto. I throw down the gauntlet to any stock turbo TSI challenger. Too bad robert's in Lebanon.