GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Z3...then S4 Avant

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI

I pulled up to a two lane left turn light(red) and was first in the right lane. These two lanes turn into one shortly after you make the turn. A modded Z3 (unknown as to how deep the mods were other than exhaust, suspension, roll-cage, and asthetics) was already 1st in line in the left lane so I kinda knew he would attempt to keep his place on the other side of the turn when the 2 become 1 lane. And he did try :thumbsup: But once we got through the spinning of the turn there was enough room for me to overtake it. Behind the Z3 was a S4 Avant that was lowered, non-stock exhaust tips, and assorted stickers :thumbsup: After a mile or so there was a red light that caught me and the S4 was approaching so the Z3 must've turned off as there is no passing allowed. Right as the S4 was within 4 to 6 cars from me the light turned green and with him rolling I tried to get going promptly. He came up on me closely so I figured why not? I went full throttle and he was definitely hoping to keep up but I was able to get more than 8 cars ahead and I let off. He followed me for a bit until he could get beside me and he shouted out. He said "Stage 3 right?" I replied, "No, just a K04 with a DM tune". "I like that! I had both a mk5 and mk6 before I got this, but I like that one" he said. I said thank you and he emphatically was giving me thumbs up and waved and off he went.

Just thought I'd share what happened as it was not about whether or not I should've won, but more so that this is what we do around here :thumbsup: ...in Mexico! :drinking:

Last edited:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Nice runs, Brad

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
It is still fun to drive my 8 year old MK5 ;)

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
B8 S4 with stage 2 are very fast. Good runs