GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2+ MKV -vs- WS6 firebird.

Boosty

Ready to race!
My wife looked at me and said "wtf are you spending so much money on your car?!" When i told her how much i spent on my tune..Lol x3 on the keeper

Car(s)
Subaru
My wife looked at me and said "wtf are you spending so much money on your car?!" When i told her how much i spent on my tune..Lol x3 on the keeper

my girl is making me sell mine to get a truck. im saying no, so ill prolly end up with a f150 :mad0259:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
my girl is making me sell mine to get a truck. im saying no, so ill prolly end up with a f150 :mad0259:

At least get the ecoboost 3.5tt. Lots of easy tuning potential.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion

WHAT?!?! Dude, you just started getting a really good build going! Do what I did, tell her the GTI stays with you! Its paid off right? Save a little money and finance with a decent down payment, Ford has some really good financing rates and it wont kill your soul, like getting rid of the GTI would.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Butttt...if you are looking to sell, pm me your best price, bro. I need to decide on a car very soon, before I spend my insurance check on miscellaneous stupid shit. :wub:

Car(s)
Subaru
WHAT?!?! Dude, you just started getting a really good build going! Do what I did, tell her the GTI stays with you! Its paid off right? Save a little money and finance with a decent down payment, Ford has some really good financing rates and it wont kill your soul, like getting rid of the GTI would.

yeah, im thinking of going with a b5 a4 as a project car when im done with school. take the 1.8t out and throw a vr6 at it and force feed it with a gtx35 or something :iono:. thats my dream right now, but thats 3yrs out. hope to have the car next year or so at least so i can start on it. the gti will just be my daily. if this motor blows up, ill throw a tsi in it and continue to beat the piss out of it

as for getting a truck, her car is on its last leg, so i bet she will be buying a truck before me haha