GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 3 vs The World

The Sham

Big and Sexy
Audi S8 -De-badged - Driving through Serbia. I don't think they get the whole honk off thing. I was behind him north of Belgrade while driving through a construction zone (freeway). I was behaving. When the highway opened up to 2 lanes he stayed fast lane and punched it. Pretty sure it wasn't stock exhaust. It sounded terrific. He got the jump. I rolled slow lane and instantly put distance on him. 3 cars by shutdown? Nothing obscene as we approached traffic. He did a fly by. I smiled gave thumbs up. He cried.

Audi S10 - Diesel - Mother of christ this thing off the line is a beast. Estonian guy with a Yankees ball cap. He was a good dude.

Wiked little boosted MR2 - Budapest - This thing was stupid fast. I was merging (slow lane) he was fast lane. We were going the same speed as I came straight and we both punched it at the same time. I have no idea what he was putting down but I crept a half car - 1 car by shutdown. Hella sleeper. I gave thumbs up - He ignored me :( Big Sham was sad.

Civic Type R - From a light. He shutdown early to save face maybe? You know, the old "I really wasn't racing" He seemed upset.

Some guy in Feldbach, Austria - Points "AMERICAN GTI!!!!" Said to his 5 year old son. I gave thumbs up and lit'em through 2nd. That guy had the biggest shit eating grin on his face.....

STI - Riga, Latvia - Destroyed. Guy was pissed but he was a good sport and gave thumbs up.

M3 - Riga - This model http://cloudlakes.com/gallery/2439524-bmw-m3.html
It was fast. No idea what he had done. I pulled up along side and looked over. He did the same. I nodded to the road like "let's run'em" (what do you even call that?) and he smiled big and nodded "ok!" This was from 3rd he fell in behind me and I put space on him. It wasn't a true fair run. But he was clearly impressed and gave me a big smile and thumbs up. Nice from an M3 owner.

Porsche Cayenne Turbo S - Riga - Russian Plates - World War 3 - This fucking cockhead - At a light, I go real easy as it turns green, matching speed. Two lanes. No traffic. He opens it up and I do too. I feathered perfectly, nothing but boost and traction. I'm pulling as we roll into 3rd and he shuts down. I keep going to about 4-5 car lengths ahead as the highway opens up into 3 lanes. I'm waiting for him to catch up so we can do a fair pull and this fucker is going to do a flyby!!! In a turbo S?!? Come on, man!!! I just dindnt react fast enough as he sails by me pretty quick. I opened it up - I'm like 3 1/2 cars behind, 2 1/2, by 150 I was at his passenger door. We shut down as traffic was ahead.

HE WAS LIVID. I pointed and shook my finger, "tsk tsk tsk"

Audi S5 - Lit this car up. He was awesome tho. His passenger and him both were like "fuck yea!!!!" (Thumbs up!!!!).

Last edited:

The Sham

Big and Sexy

DarkX

Your Boss :P
Car(s)
GTI ED30 DSG
Cayenne is a boat. My very first race after the tune was a 2007 Cayenne Turbo (not the S), 500 hp stock but also 5200 lbs. He was alone and we were 3 in the car, my tuner, his mechanic and myself since we took it out for logs. Normally they'd go alone but I was so anxious I had to get in, and we ended up racing this guy from a light. It wasn't a washout although it would've been if it wasn't for our combined +600 lbs, but we still pulled consistently. Turbo S is about +50 hp but I'm sure I would have no trouble killing that too.

Race them without second thought unless you read "Gemballa" on one of these. That's a certified German tuner much like AMG, producing complete packages for the customer that wants everything right off the bat, both in terms of performance and appearance. Their fastest Cayenne is called GT 750 Aero 3 and is based on the Cayenne Turbo, with just 750 hp :biggrin:. I was lucky to come across a Gemballa once, but it was a 997 Turbo, also 750 hp. :wub:

OP, what turbo are you running at stage 3 and how much power?

The Sham

Big and Sexy
GT2871

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R DSG
Love these brief encounters. Have you considered upgrading to the GTX2867R?

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Epic tales of conquest on a global scale. Well done. :thumbup:

TSiUG

sleeper...
wtf is an audi s10?

Duster117

Ready to race!