GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!!!Factor One Garage.....Now Your Source for Speed Innovation ECU Tuning!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redmarkv

TR MkV
wow for the price i really want to jump on this. im not too concerned w/ the warranty since i plan on messing w/ my turbos in a bit...guess ill wait for the dynos too... hopefully soon cuz i plan on buying a chip within the next 2 weeks!

JP@SI

SI:ECU Tuning
I had 8 more hp and 9 more ft/lb with GIAC.

And an intact warranty.

We're talking about a BONE STOCK car with our tuning making 8hp and 9tq less than your vehicle with its current mods (not even a filter). We also carry a warantee on all our tuning. I'm sure if we had our hands on a comparable GTI we can eclipse those gains.

JP@SI

the website doesn't really have any info at all.

Yeah - the problem is finding the time to have someone update the site for us. Of course, calling either of us (SI/Alex@F1) would get you a quicker response on pricing, etc.

Literally, right now out on the floor we are tuning a 996T and a white '06 GTI that is also bone stock. I'll take a picture...

JP@SI

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
It is my understanding that the ecu must be reocoded to the car after its removal. How are you getting around this? Also, is this a flash or a physical chip that is soldered onto the ecu?

Last edited:

redmarkv

TR MkV
*bump* any update on this? im still interested

JP@SI

It is my understanding that the ecu must be reocoded to the car after its removal. How are you getting around this? Also, is this a flash or a physical chip that is soldered onto the ecu?

"Recoded" to the car? No - there's no getting around it because something like this doesn't even remotely happen.

This is a flash into the existing DME.

redmarkv

TR MkV
You'll have to contact FactorOne garage about setting up a meet. A buy-in must happen for us to be onsite though. Ask Alex@F1 for details.

well is anyone else really interested in doing this? i guess we need 10 ppl right. im ready when you guys are. i would do it now and dyno my car if they'd give me the price w/o the 10 ppl

ok guys.....here is what alot of your guy are waiting for.

Speed Innovation ECU Tuning After Dyno.....Stock Car

This is a "After" chip dyno on a 100% stock car. Only mod done to this car is Speed Innovation ECU Tuning.

As you guys can see.....for a stock car...this is very impressive. No hardware upgrade required. Simply software upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.