GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurogear MK V Carbon Fiber Hoods Now Available at NAMotorsports

Status
Not open for further replies.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion

We work very closely with Eurogear and are happy to announce that their carbon fiber hoods for the MK V is now available!

They currently have pictures of the car and have test fit the hood on the MK V Jetta, however, they have not test fit it on the MK V GTI. They will be sending us a hood here in Connecticut to test fit on a MK V GTI. We need someone local to us in Vernon, CT to test fit this hood for us. This customer will receive a substantial discount on the hood :thumbup: Please contact me via any of the means below if you are interested.

Eurogear OEM MK V Carbon Fiber Hood

Eurogear OEM Carbon Fiber Hood - $549.98 plus $115.00 shipping

Eurogear OEM MK V Carbon Fiber Notchless Hood
Eurogear OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (Notchless) - $649.98 plus $115.00 shipping

Features:
- 1 Piece Fiberglass frame
- Retains use of factory windshield nozzles
- Compatible with factory hood strut and latch
- Weighs less than half of OEM hood
- UV resistant coating to prevent premature fading and yellowing
- As with any CF hood, hood pins are recommended

Length of Sale:
This sale will be running until August 31st.

Tax:
All Connecticut customers will be charged 6% Connecticut Sales tax.

Manufacturing and Shipping Time:
Carbon fiber hoods take anywhere from 2-6 weeks depending on the hood and vehicle to be manufactured by Eurogear. Shipping is usually 7-10 business days via truck freight. It is imperative that you inspect your hood before the shipping company leaves your residence. Remove the hood from the packaging and inspect it thoroughly to make sure it was not damaged during shipping. If it was damaged during shipping, refuse the hood and call us immediately at 1-877-NAMOTORS.

Payment:
All Eurogear hoods are special order items. Payment will be collected as soon as your order is placed with North American Motorsports. We also do not accept returns due to the large size of this item.

We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site. Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Contact Info:
Email: sales@namotorsports.net

IM:
AOL Instant Messenger - NAMtrsprts
Yahoo Messenger - NAMtrsprts
MSN Messenger - sales@namotorsports.net

Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS (626-6867)
Monday thru Thursday - 10AM - 7PM EST
Fridays - 10AM - 5PM EST

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS :thumbup:

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Do we have anyone local to us here in Connecticut willing to do a test fit for a substantial discount on the hood?

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Send it up here and ill do a test fittting for ya pm sent

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
o geez alf lol dont do that to me, plus namo dont wanna ship it there it might the sun down there would wreck it lol. up here in canada theres not much sun so the hood and pictures would come out amazing lol .

Cheers Oscar, send it this way ;)

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Oscar said:
o geez alf lol dont do that to me, plus namo dont wanna ship it there it might the sun down there would wreck it lol. up here in canada theres not much sun so the hood and pictures would come out amazing lol .

Cheers Oscar, send it this way ;)

lmfao! good points. nah i dont care, you can have it, just messin with ya :laughabove: :laughabove:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Did I read that right? It's $100 more just to have the tiny notch filled in where the VW circle goes?

That's a great looking hood though, something for me to plan on in the future.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
We've found someone local to us that is going to test fit the hood for us. Thank you to everyone who was interested!

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
hmm i think that OSirs is a factory fit, with no cutting or anything and uses the stock latch and everything.

cheers Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.