Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
awesome location. great shots.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
funny how far away the city looks when it's shot with a wide angle vs. the telephoto.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Just got home from an awesome weekend at the gf's place. Honestly it was the most relaxing weekend ever, plus her parents are the most down to earth people I've ever met!

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
Just got home from an awesome weekend at the gf's place. Honestly it was the most relaxing weekend ever, plus her parents are the most down to earth people I've ever met!

Erma gerd fernenner berns

:bellyroll:

But sweet.

Good pics

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Morning fellas,

Had an awesome experience in vegas and starting day one of my paleo diet this morning.

Proud of myself for something so I would like to share to someone at least and my GF would kill me haha. Walking around at 5:15am by myself gambling in vegas and meet two girls, walk and talk for a few minutes. Go up the elevator with them they are on floor two and I am on five. Drunk off my ass, but when the door opens for them to get off, she grabs my hand and says we should go "hang out in my room" (with her friend just looking at us with no bad/good reaction on her face). Told her," thanks but I have a girlfriend so I will have to pass".

Easily a 8 out of 10 without beer goggles maybe an 9.5 with lol. Felt like a boss since I would consider her out of my league 5'3" 110 pounds, very pretty face, wanted to snap a pic for OT purposes, but that would have been weird LOL.

Lastly, there was a black dude and his wife/GF in the elevator as well... they both looked at me, and he was like... DAMNNNN DUDE! rofl

Even though I lost nearly 1.2K this week, that along with the 3.5 hours at the mimosa buffer at the M made this weekend all worth while.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
That sounds like it was well worth the trip though. Glad to know you aren't a pig as well. Oh sweet, sweet temptation.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
That sounds like it was well worth the trip though. Glad to know you aren't a pig as well. Oh sweet, sweet temptation.

Indeed, afterwards just thoughts of what could easily have happened seeing I wasn't even persuing anything as I laid in bed trying to sleep. Friend joining in hahaha. :lol:

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Damn Ryan...potential threesome there. You're a better person than I might have been in that situation. :lol:

Morning everyone. A/C is fixed at the apartment already. Thank God it'll be nice and cool when I get home after work.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Damn Ryan...potential threesome there. You're a better person than I might have been in that situation. :lol:

Morning everyone. A/C is fixed at the apartment already. Thank God it'll be nice and cool when I get home after work.

LOL... and glad to hear the A/C is fixed, I would die without mine. First world problems. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.