Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvanSuper2.0

Banned

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Watch out Cody...the GLI has some competition.

Edit: Just saw this in OTCP5. They (VAG Scene) put it up on FB and didn't even credit poor Brianna.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Cody is now a proud owner of aero ii's and I got a full belly.

Let your imaginations run wild.

Belly full of Cody Seed?

that looks amazing.

but wait. you have a gun worth that much????? :eyebulge:

i'm gonna have to meet these people you know....

Gun and scope are worth roughly 3500 used. So I would have to come up with the rest of the cash myself and I would naturally install myself.

I'm basically getting the kit at cost..that is if I buy it.

It sucks all my connections are for European parts. See though. You dont like going to the meets, but I go and network. I've met a lot of people who work in the car tuning industry and I charm them. lol

i just woke up from a migraine. right after i got back on the road bruce, my head exploded in pain. i took five aspirin and it didnt help at all. had to nap to get rid of it. still feel likecrap

Hope you feel better <3

tree_hugger

Banned
Y U NO POST?!

Watch out Cody...the GLI has some competition.

Edit: Just saw this in OTCP5. They (VAG Scene) put it up on FB and didn't even credit poor Brianna.

yeah, i saw this. brian posted it everywhere. I like it. Making me lean towards fishbowl even more. the wife doesnt want me to change the color of the Aero II's :lol:

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
GET ON MAH LEVEL!

i will tomorrow, i just took them out of the car amigo. going to wash them tomorrow and then try to get this fricking shop to come down on their prices. it is so expensive around here and it pisses me off.

What are they wanting to charge to powdercoat the faces?

I know a guy here that would do those for $20-30 a piece and does awesome work. I hate how things vary wildly depending on region.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti

I know a guy here that would do those for $20-30 a piece and does awesome work. I hate how things vary wildly depending on region.

So true. Powercoat on the cheap is $50-60 on the cheaper here and its a shotty job. Something quality from a good shop will be more like $75-100 a piece.

tree_hugger

Banned

no, not the paint, the refinishing. they are stupid expensive here. but, the marks are tiny. bruce's pics made them look like death :lol:

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
So true. Powercoat on the cheap is $50-60 on the cheaper here and its a shotty job. Something quality from a good shop will be more like $75-100 a piece.

The guy that did my wheels did them for $60 each and that's the entire wheel (satin black, no clear). I asked him how much he normally charged for smaller things like motorcycle wheels or frames and he said it depends on size but that he did 2-stage (color plus clear) on a lot of motorcycle wheels for the $30/wheel range. He does awesome work too, great guy. I'm not surprised it costs that much more out in Cali. :lol:
no, not the paint, the refinishing. they are stupid expensive here. but, the marks are tiny. bruce's pics made them look like death :lol:

Ahhhh, I see.

Man, fucking A/C is out at the apartment when I got back. We've got a fan going in the living room but this shit sucks. 77 degrees in here right now and I feel like death. They better have it fixed before I'm home from work tomorrow or I'll shit down someone's throat.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Evening fellas, back from vegas... lost money but had one of the best times ever. So much alcohol in 24 hours it is retarded haha.

Hope you all had a good weekend!

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster

I would much rather you think they were in worse condition than they were, rather than to think they were perfect and be let down. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.