GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OSIR V4 Front Lip

Gab.B

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Volks GTI 2007
Well, I installed their fog cover this week and the fit like S***!! I already removed them from my car... Glad to hear their front lip look better!

Btown GTI

¿What the Dub?
Car(s)
2007 UG Gti
looking forward to seeing pics, been trying to decide what front lip to use on mine

falconman17

Ready to race!
Sorry Ive been so slow putting up pics. Will try to throw some up tonight. But ya I bought the gloss carbon covers and the fitment was ok but with some help from my dad they went on with ease.

Gab.B

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Volks GTI 2007
Sorry about that hear that from you, Osir products have good fitment, which you got the Plastic fog cover?or the carbon fog cover?, we may can help you please contact us sales@zmaxautosport.com

I got the plastic fog cover. Overall it's just ok for the all around fitment (at some places it's not perfect) but the major problem is the huge gap it creates between the fog and the fog cover! There's almost a 1/2" between those 2 and it's not so nice...

What about those pictures Falconman!?

Last edited:

trialerror00

Ready to race!
Car(s)
k04 GTI & watermeth
I would love to see some pics........................

rabbit6409

GTI rollinn
Car(s)
07 Cw GTi
:needpics:

F37150

orange crush
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI
I assume it'll look something like this (though I have a v3 lip). Pic by Calvin - sorry for the thread jack, this thread needed a pic. lol :biggrin:

Attachments

• clee_vagkraft2011_sm.jpg
    clee_vagkraft2011_sm.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 963

falconman17

Ready to race!
Thanks bro for putting that up. Life has been crazy busy lately so I really havent had time to think about throwing a pic up. I have the same middle piece on my car but its black magic.

xREVERENDx

I wish I had the $$ for the osir center grill, nice fahrenheit