GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just OnE

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
cops really don't care if you're not doing anything stupid.

cops care a little more out here in LA area trust me my sister was pulled over for no front plate because she refused to throw i on her bmw, around 3 times now they wanna take her license for 2 months or so...

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
cops really don't care if you're not doing anything stupid.

I was stopped at a red light, car was completely stock with no tint, cop on a bike cruises by me, turns around and pulls me over as soon as the light turns green. No warning just a ticket.

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
07 .:Rabbit
i have ran just my euro plate in the front for over a year now and have never been pulled over for it. got pulled over for tinted tail lights and tinted windows and the cop just said to fix the plate before i get the ticket written off

went today to get it written off still had the euro plate on. cop said nothing

i have ran just my euro plate in the front for over a year now and have never been pulled over for it. got pulled over for tinted tail lights and tinted windows and the cop just said to fix the plate before i get the ticket written off

went today to get it written off still had the euro plate on. cop said nothing

lol you got lucky. I got a tint ticket (one of several), when I went to the CHP to get it signed off, they told me to come back when I had a front plate. Even though the original ticket didn't cite me for it! California blows

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
lol you got lucky. I got a tint ticket (one of several), when I went to the CHP to get it signed off, they told me to come back when I had a front plate. Even though the original ticket didn't cite me for it! California blows

100% agreed

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
here...
http://www.dieselgeek.com/product_p/pp-mk5-fslash-mk6.htm

I ran mine with my fk's all the way down. Yes the bolts do become the lowest part of your car but they are cone shaped and after a few good trips they get ground down. It was awesome when I had it because the plate acted as a sky jump instead of slamming into high things.

I was sitting like this when I had it.

BTW how where you able to get the skid plate off after the bolts have been sheared?

GTIKole.

Wheel Whore
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
A big wrench haha
I would replace my bolts when they got to bad.

Thanks for the kind words :)
I'm getting my alphards back next week, so happy.
I did not run the plastic belly pan.

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
Thanks again.. ur the man. Im going bags in the future and K04... but my money tree needs to sit and grow a little been pickin hundis like apples...