GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MKV Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobbin6

Banned
the TR with the Ferrari wheels makes me hate this guy. No doubt they're real, which makes the wheel and brake setup, along with the work put into making it all fit, worth more than the car itself.

I'm no better with my twists, but DAMN, serious money spent on a car still worth just a bit over ten grand.

-FF

It's probably an R, and it's worth a bit more in the UK. Some people here in the US spend 4-6k on wheels, so it's nothing new. Just nice to see something a bit different.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
the TR with the Ferrari wheels makes me hate this guy. No doubt they're real, which makes the wheel and brake setup, along with the work put into making it all fit, worth more than the car itself.

I'm no better with my twists, but DAMN, serious money spent on a car still worth just a bit over ten grand.

-FF

What the hell are you talking about.

He probably pulled them off a totalled Ferrari. Very likely didn't buy them used. Either he did a Hub Conversion to the Bolt Pattern of a Ferrari, or he made Custom Rotors.

The Calipers just require a Custom Bracket, and likely Custom SS Brake Lines.

People do it with Cayenne Calipers all the time, hell, I have it.

The wheels? They're probably off a Ferrari too. OEM Wheels from other cars are worth like nothing. Bentley Wheels are like $1,500/Piece. You cna get a set of 4 on eBay for like $3,000.00

Not that much at all really.

And you're NOWHERE near close with your Twists, lets not even try that topic today again.

westopher

Banned
Car(s)
07 gti
Why would you say you hate the guy for dumping too much money into his car. Thats the whole reason we are all on this website. To see cool things people have done to their cars. I'd say some super awesome wheels and brakes custom fit from a ferrari is pretty fucking cool.

Av.

Banned
What the hell are you talking about.

He probably pulled them off a totalled Ferrari. Very likely didn't buy them used. Either he did a Hub Conversion to the Bolt Pattern of a Ferrari, or he made Custom Rotors.

The Calipers just require a Custom Bracket, and likely Custom SS Brake Lines.

People do it with Cayenne Calipers all the time, hell, I have it.

The wheels? They're probably off a Ferrari too. OEM Wheels from other cars are worth like nothing. Bentley Wheels are like $1,500/Piece. You cna get a set of 4 on eBay for like $3,000.00

Not that much at all really.

And you're NOWHERE near close with your Twists, lets not even try that topic today again.

Phil ftw

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Haven't had anything to post in a long ass time...but finally got the new wheels on and the car back down to the ground again this morning. Legit photos to come by the end of the week.

FK Silverlines. ~5 threads all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.