Not-so-Slammed MKV Thread

deepsilver

OEM+

apollosfury

designeddwk
crusty?

luuluu

Ready to race!
Feelin' it. Just get the lowers painted.

yeah that's the plan cause i hate it haha. might get bbk first even though the lowers bug me. i can live with it like that for a bit longer. actually thinking of a lip to get first then get it all painted at the same time...but dunno which lip...was thinking euro...should have gotten the ed30 on ecs when it was on sale:thumbdown:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
^ Sick. What wheels are those? They almost look like the same wheel on both cars, but maybe not. Any interior shots of the Recaro's in the BMP?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Is that Suga's R? :D

Sure as hell appears to be after Googling it.

http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread.php?440-SUGA-s-R32-Golf-JDMST-Featured-Ride

Alpil Eleven 19x8 +45 Custom Powdercoatded Gloss Black

Answered my question about the wheels on one at least. That car has serious money into it as well. They list that it has an RNS-510 in it, but the interior picture shows the OEM radio. It's screwy because apparently non-US spec R32's didn't get the Premium 7. That's the base Jetta/Rabbit head unit I believe.

Justin Fox

Ready to race!
^ Sick. What wheels are those? They almost look like the same wheel on both cars, but maybe not. Any interior shots of the Recaro's in the BMP?

Cheers bud. Christina (SUGA) is on Alpils powdercoated black and I'm on Advan RZ's.

Interior shot of my GTI:

They list that it has an RNS-510 in it, but the interior picture shows the OEM radio.
Yup old interior pics floating around, no new interior pics I'm afraid.