GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV GTS 08 Small Project

aSC-

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GT '08
Hello!

I have been on the forums for awhile now, but never really had anything to post here as a project or an update for my car, but thought that after 2 years maybe it's time.

The car I have is MKV GT Sport 08.

Every car is a never ending project, but for me my project should be done by the summer 2011 and well see after that if I still have the hunger for more.

So many things in my mind what to do with the car, so I'm just going take it cool and purchase something new every month or so.

Here is some photos of the changes so far:

Tenzo's wheels actually were sent to me pretty quickly and was looking forward to trying them on...

First thing that happened was that the 4th wheel was sent to me with wrong specs and I still wanted to try two of them on to see how they would look like... Well the bolts were totally **** and got stuck with the wheels after I put them on with my BARE HANDS... The bolts snapped and the next morning they were full of rust.

After an hour I got the wheels off and next morning shipped back... Really liked them, but the quality of the bolts and the mistake with the shipping really turned me down.

Next in line:
-Tinted side / back windows
-New set of speakers (DLS R6.3 3-way set OR Rainbow's IQ-Line 320.25)
-Pioneer AVH-3200BT
-R32 rear bumper / GTI rear bumper (God I hate my gray bumper it totally ruins the look of the car).
-New shoess!
-Go lower

and much more....

Q: I'm getting my windows tinted next friday and wondering should I use 5 or 15% since the GT sport windows are already slightly tinted?

I wan't people to be able to see from the backseat outside so will it be too dark with the 5% + manufactory tint?

I'll be updating this thread now and then and hopefully getting your support and help with every little detail I need help on ;)

Last edited:

aSC-

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GT '08
DIDN'T KEEP THE WHEELS! :D

I'm going for something like raderwerks mten80s 18x8 front 19x8 back, but that's few months away when the winter has passed :D

aSC-

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GT '08
A little update :)

Waxed my car and got windows tinted! :thumbsup:

Poor quality once again, but i'll promise to save up for a camera any time soon.... :word:

The tint is 15% + factory tinted glass. Really happy with the result, because my options were 5 or 15 and 15 turned out to look great!

Now wondering about the next investment...

really going between an oem r32 valance and pioneer 3200bt.

Going little bit towards to the pioneer 3200 :) What do you think?

Mygt1's

Ready to race!
Hello!

I have been on the forums for awhile now, but never really had anything to post here as a project or an update for my car, but thought that after 2 years maybe it's time.

The car I have is MKV GT Sport 08.

Every car is a never ending project, but for me my project should be done by the summer 2011 and well see after that if I still have the hunger for more.

So many things in my mind what to do with the car, so I'm just going take it cool and purchase something new every month or so.

Here is some photos of the changes so far:

Tenzo's wheels actually were sent to me pretty quickly and was looking forward to trying them on...

First thing that happened was that the 4th wheel was sent to me with wrong specs and I still wanted to try two of them on to see how they would look like... Well the bolts were totally **** and got stuck with the wheels after I put them on with my BARE HANDS... The bolts snapped and the next morning they were full of rust.

After an hour I got the wheels off and next morning shipped back... Really liked them, but the quality of the bolts and the mistake with the shipping really turned me down.

Next in line:
-Tinted side / back windows
-New set of speakers (DLS R6.3 3-way set OR Rainbow's IQ-Line 320.25)
-Pioneer AVH-3200BT
-R32 rear bumper / GTI rear bumper (God I hate my gray bumper it totally ruins the look of the car).
-New shoess!
-Go lower

and much more....

Q: I'm getting my windows tinted next friday and wondering should I use 5 or 15% since the GT sport windows are already slightly tinted?

I wan't people to be able to see from the backseat outside so will it be too dark with the 5% + manufactory tint?

I'll be updating this thread now and then and hopefully getting your support and help with every little detail I need help on ;)

allots of effort bro, congratulation!!!!! by the way nice Valeo taillight, same as i.

Cheers
:)

aSC-

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GT '08
Bought new speakers for my car :)

Was going between IQ-Line and DLS R6.3, but ended up with DLS just simply because it was half cheaper and felt like I didn't need a set as good as rainbow's iq-line.

Well see if I change my mind in the future :D

This one was half cheaper and works fine aswell with the sub in the back :)

Installing it next friday.