GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap Votex Lips

fishst1x

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 GTI
is there a reason why the votex lips on ebay are going for so cheap???

there are a lot that are no more than 130bux...

are these replicas or the real deal?

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
yea but thats only for the rabbit...i think the gti and rabbit have different fitments dont they?

Yes they do have different fitments. Most of the votex lips on ebay dont fit well..try Baysonr.com , i bought their replica votex lip and it fit perfect! :thumbsup:

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
is there a reason why the votex lips on ebay are going for so cheap???

there are a lot that are no more than 130bux...

are these replicas or the real deal?

the reason they are so cheap is they a replicas that were made cheaply. You could get away with a replica lip, but personally I prefer the real deal, that's why I paid the extra for it.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
the reason they are so cheap is they a replicas that were made cheaply. You could get away with a replica lip, but personally I prefer the real deal, that's why I paid the extra for it.

Baysonr's replica votex lip is just as good as the oem lip...paying $370 for a lip is insane...plus getting it colormatched makes it $500+ ; Baysonr's lip was only $160 shipped

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Baysonr's replica votex lip is just as good as the oem lip...paying $370 for a lip is insane...plus getting it colormatched makes it $500+ ; Baysonr's lip was only $160 shipped

I doubt it is "just as good", might be better then other replicas, but it is still a rep lip. I payed less than $500 for my OEM color-matched lip. Depends on the person, if you are fine getting a replica and paying way less, then do it.

fishst1x

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 GTI

qft....and if i crack or scrap it...scrap a 100dollar lip is way better than a 370dollar lip

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
I doubt it is "just as good", might be better then other replicas, but it is still a rep lip. I payed less than $500 for my OEM color-matched lip. Depends on the person, if you are fine getting a replica and paying way less, then do it.

well the lip is a part on the car that takes a beating anyway... i promise you this replica has great fitment. :thumbsup:

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
not all reps are bad. i mean, just going for looks. if it fits, it fits. do what you must but id rock a rep :thumbsup:

bulldogger

Going for broke
I dished out the loot for an OEM from Bud@checkerflag and my friend got the ebay one, his looks and fits just as good as mine....kinda makes me wish i got the rep and saved some loot. But in all honesty, with so many reps available on ebay, fitment is a real gamble. So if everyone says BaysonR's reps are good, you might want to buy from them.