GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some pics of the new ride

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Finally took some pictures of the new wheels today. To bad it's dirty cause of the weather out here in So Cal, hope it stops raining soon so I can was it again :thumbsup:

Had to rinse it off before I took the pics do to some bird deciding to use it as a toilet while parked @ school this morning. Stupid @ss bird. :bs:

Nothing like showing off what a knob you are...lol.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats, you're no longer "on the verge" :wink:

She's a beauty! GTI looks awesome in Candy white (but what color doesn't it look good in :biggrin:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
JJ-R32 said:
GTI looks awesome in Candy white (but what color doesn't it look good in :biggrin:

And that's the problem I'm having. Congrats Onthevirg, she's a real beauty :thumbsup:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
:w00t: I hope you have as much fun as im having with my GTI...

Does yours have the Launch Control?? or is it only for the 07 model in the US

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Sweet!! So, has the emotional euphoria from the test drive worn off or does that stay with you????

h82bslo

Autocross Newbie
that's a great looking car man. my bro was going to get a white one, too. if he did we would have taken pix of two of the same car. oh well, he wanted wrx instead. congrats on the new ride

onthevirg

Oval Champion
No, no launch control here in the States yet.

Still pretty jazzed about driving it, so whenever we head out...want to go in my ride! So yeah, it stays with you!

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Thats awesome man. Another great choice in colour. hehehe. Many happy miles dude!