GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocars build thread

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Made some progress on the harness tonight. Created a spreadsheet with connector name, ECM pin number and splice information. Labeled each wire with the help of the quick reference diagram i made a while back. Ordered raychem boots and more pins so i can install the wires in the connector. Should have it assembled by next week

This really an amazing work [emoji7]

dylandesimone18

HE Performance intake manifold

What system are you using to run the extra injectors? I have the same HE manifold and want to run the port injectors, but I can figure out what size injectors to run or how to supply fuel; as well as the ecu to function the injectors. Can you help me out?

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Finished getting the connector on the ECM side wiring. Still need to add Aux injectors, alternator and other wiring that doesn’t go to the ECM 60 pin connector.

Also figured out why i could only put male terminals into both ends of my connector...they were both the receptacle style instead of the plug style even though they fit together. The correct connector is on the bottom, it has a protruding end that houses female terminals. The only difference in the part number is one letter, ordered the wrong one a long while back

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
2 years of my life waiting for every update with excitement..........

Whilst you are rebuilding and reinforcing the gearbox there's a few other parts you might want to consider such as gearbox reinforcement plate and the 5/6th gear selector fork reinforcement kit.

https://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/02m-gearbox-reinforcement-plate.html

"] [/URL]

Unfortunately, the case reinforcement wont work on the 02Q (MKV) as it has a steel and rubber plug vs solid aluminum on the 02M (MK4)

Also dont need the 5-6 reinforcement because I have a full steel 5-6 fork already