GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*HEADLIGHTS* need help

DarkGhost

So i got a new set of headlights for my gti(06'). Never really knew there was xenon and bi-xenon. So found out the headlights I got were bi-xenon and wouldn't work with my hid connecter. Looking at other headlights, I keep seeing about nothing but lightbulbs n stuff in my searches. Am I able to get xenon bulbs to replace the bi-xenon projecter style in the headlights I got? If not, does anybody know where I can find a nice list of hid xenon headlights to choose from?

doc280

Ready to race!
So i got a new set of headlights for my gti(06'). Never really knew there was xenon and bi-xenon. So found out the headlights I got were bi-xenon and wouldn't work with my hid connecter. Looking at other headlights, I keep seeing about nothing but lightbulbs n stuff in my searches. Am I able to get xenon bulbs to replace the bi-xenon projecter style in the headlights I got? If not, does anybody know where I can find a nice list of hid xenon headlights to choose from?

MK5 GTI's were all equipped, in the U.S., with bi-xenon. What have you bought, Rabbit headlights or something aftermarket?