GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another VW Sales rep here to answer questions!

VintageWabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Binky,

I do realize this thread is 5+ years old, but I was just wondering if there is still a chance to purchase a 2010 GTi.
My boyfriend also just told me something about the '10s.. He said there's a lot of lights on the dashboard that would pop-up and beep at people for no reason. Serveral issues with this. If you could help me out with an answer, that would be awesome!
Thanks, and have a good weekend!

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW GTI MkVI
Why does the dealer wants to charge me $425 in documents fees? I'm planning to lease the car in NY and register it in VA, and dealer wants $425 in documents fees + first month + DMV fees. Last time I lease at this dealership I didn't pay a dime, not even DMV fees (at least not to them). But if I register the car in NY the documents fee goes down to only $75? WTF is going on?

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
im in the market for a gti..looking for an 09 or 10 willing to put about half the cars value as a down payment via certified check...do you think this will lower the price a good amount?...what do you think makes your boss give in and lower the price the most? thx for any advice.

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
Does anyone know if the 2010 touchscreen radio can easily replace the 2009 regular radio? Kind of a senseless MOD, but I like the touchscreen. Thanks.

03vrgli

I want a BNR32
Car(s)
08 Jti
Is VW ever going to sell another car worth buying with a VR6 and a MANUAL gearbox?
Preferably shaped like a Jetta coupe.

emanuel_v19

Ready to race!
I have a question regarding extended bumper to bumper. The car is 3 yrs old(2013) and has 20k. I bought it CPO through DGDG. They offer 2/24,000 warranty for being CPO. Now, will those 3yrs/24k miles apply to me the new owner or the car since day 1?

That being said, they are offering me $1800 for 7yrs/125k miles bumper to bumper i believe. Is that a good price?

BunnyBaron

Oppurtunity to buy a 2006 Rabbit 2 door for $4k.
80000k miles
No Accidents
Was able to test drive and it felt good to me
Recently had inspection which it passed

Is this a good deal?