GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

indiana

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
back form the dead bump.

Moved up to Elkhart from Indianapolis, so you've got a BT MKV running around up here if nothing else.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Bump a dead thread bc I cannot make one myself. I raced a mkv the other day, we both happen to be in Mexico at the same time. T'was white and that's all I remember. I was in a black mk6

clarusmoof

Hoping there's some folks still in the Indy area that might still in this chat! So .... have a s 2007 MKV and will be starting some "fix" projects that previous owner applied to GTI and while I'm mechanically proficient I wouldn't mind having some morale support nearby! Projects include intercooler pipe replacement, this particular project is fix a VERY .... hmmm ... DUMBASS welded together pipe to connect a fender intercooler that bypasses the OEM intercooler! This particular project I want to see if it's possible to clean the OEM intercooler out and connect the two intercoolers with new pipe. Remove plastic dip coating from rims, replace cold air intake, replace stupid ass air train horn, and replace sagging headliner.

The intercooler project is the one that makes a bit nervous having to remove the whole front end and getting all back in!

IMG_8133.jpeg