GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PERFORMANCELEDS.com (SILENCE, still no bulbs)

Flipman416

Ready to race!
I hate doing this because I don't ever want to come off as a crying baby girl LOL!!! But anyone else have had no response from these guys. Its been about a month and still I have no bulbs. I bought from them and it was awesome but one of my city lights went bad so they stated that I send it back and I paid the 20.00 upgrade fee for the stage v city lights. They have since received my payment and my bulbs but since then I have been asking if they have sent my bulbs and no dice. Silence. Im out 20.00 and I dont have my original bulbs and I dont have my upgraded bulbs that I paid for. I really didnt know where else to go. They have no phone# on their site and Im getting pretty sick and tired of sending emails and no one answering me. If anyone can help that be great and if you know any of the guys running that business personally I would appreciate it. Thanks fellow dubbers.

garrett2

Mia, I'm a cop.

Waffle

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GLI
I ordered a set of city lights 9/18 and I haven't heard anything about em yet. I putin a ticket a week ago and haven't heard anything back from that yet either. There is a phone number on their Facebook, I just got no answer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Flipman416

Ready to race!
Thanks fellas...I tried calling and emailed again. Calling just brings up the "Google subscriber is not available" and email is still unanswered..Also sent a post on their FB site...still no dice...maybe they went out business and hit the town? who knows. Its only 20.00. BUt still this sucks.

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
I ordered some city light bulbs from the as well about almost 2 weeks now, have n't got any bulb or reply to my email.

Flipman416

Ready to race!
Here is a post from their facebook site as of 10/25. After a screw up with our move and our new provider, we've finally restored network access and will be catching up on emails/orders over the weekend with some long hours. Don't be surprised if you get an email late in the night!

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Shoulda used deautokey. Cheap, good bulbs, quick shipping, and good CS.

defnz

Sorry to gravedig.

Felt it would be a good idea to renew caution against anyone buying anything from performanceleds.com

I ordered March 16, still nothing, multiple emails and empty promises including a wasted paypal dispute mean I'm out of money and no sign of LED's.

Strongly suggest anyone avoid like the plague.

Chumleepro3

Baller on a budget
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Yeah I am waiting to receive replacements for my led plate lights under warranty and it's been about a month, his most recent email says he's in the process of moving his business and family to Orlando and is swamped with emails. Also on the performanceleds Facebook page, it says he's having a sale to raise some quick money to pay for a diagnostic MRI for his daughter who has a suspected brain condition:iono: I just sent an email last night, I'll let you know what's up when I know.

defnz

Yes, sad to hear about his daughter but if he's unable to run the business because of it he should stop accepting sales until such time that he can dedicate time to it. I also got the Orlando story too.

I suspect my money is long gone used to fund the medical treatment.

I'm dubious anything will happen because it seems to be a pattern of extremely slow delivery to non existent communication, I'm actually surprised he's still in business.