GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lets see your after market seats bro!

Rabbit08

Anti Drug
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
They are R100. I absolutely LOVE them, I honestly don't have one complaint about them. Someone up top said they would be uncomfortable but i drive my car everyday and they don't bother me one bit!

goneD4rk

Banned
They are R100. I absolutely LOVE them, I honestly don't have one complaint about them. Someone up top said they would be uncomfortable but i drive my car everyday and they don't bother me one bit!

what kinda of mount did you use? custom?

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32

OEM Euro R RECAROs
Currently in my .:R32.

RECARO Sportster CS
Used to be in my GTI

Don't have any better photos, apparently I never really took anymore.

Eurojet Racing Seats
First set of Aftermarkets I had in my GTI.

Based off the BRIDE Lo-Max Seat.

Also owned a pair of RECARO Pole Positions for my S2000, but never got around to installing them on the car though.

goneD4rk

Banned
Ahh, the oem recaros are always on the top of my list. Very impressive, nice gti!

there is a reason all oem go to recaro. even Ford.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I would love a set of OEM euro Recaro's! But at that price, ill pass lol.

Been looking at Bride lomax, and Sparco Fighters. Want a good seat for the track, but also comfortable enough to take road trips. Any suggestions or feedback on my two choices so far would be appreciated!

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
I would love a set of OEM euro Recaro's! But at that price, ill pass lol.

Been looking at Bride lomax, and Sparco Fighters. Want a good seat for the track, but also comfortable enough to take road trips. Any suggestions or feedback on my two choices so far would be appreciated!

Not a BRIDE Seat.

If you're looking to pay BRIDE Pricing, you might as well buy a RECARO Sportster CS.

RECARO Pole Positions are also nice seats.

That being said, Euro RECAROs/Sportster CSs aren't great on the track. If you want a good balance for both, I would suggest a Pole Position, it's not too expensive, and it works for both. Comfortable neough as a daily.