GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Took some pics today

OEMplus

Passed Driver's Ed
Put in some 3000k H7 FTP bulbs recently. Have lamin-x for the fogs that I'm debating putting on.

trialerror00

Ready to race!
Car(s)
k04 GTI & watermeth
Love CW! Looks good, you should think about painting your lowers!

OEMplus

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks fellas! The ECS locks are great. Pretty simple system, I'm sure someone could still get around them if they really wanted, but it's mostly a deterrent. I live in Oakland, so better safe than sorry :) I've thought about painting my lowers, but actually prefer the textured lowers on CW. I'll probably add a Euro Lip soon and that will be all for the exterior.

Jdl09gti

///Quickster
Car(s)
GTi MkV.
Very nice! :thumbsup:

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
i have yellow lamin-x over my fogs and yellow FTP... i love the way it looks when the lights are off. downside is, the lamin-x wasn't a perfect fit and bubbled a little bit. but you can only see it up close, still enough to bother me though.

OEMplus

Passed Driver's Ed
How are the ST Coils? I've heard of some reliability issues. I'm considering getting them or a set of Koni Yellows and Eibach Pros.

They are great. I don't plan on tracking the car often, so I'm not worried. When spun all the way down they are basically perfect height for me. I might raise the rear by 3 threads actually. They could be 10-15% stiffer and I wouldn't mind, but really comfortable for lots of daily driving!