GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheapest way to increase turbo sound!

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
You could always roll down the window and yell "psssssht" out, That would be pretty cheap.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
intake.

I noticed a huge difference after I went Stg 1 with an EVOMS intake.

a 3'' DP would be another option.

HangAWang

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Fahrenheit GTI #2
a filter on a stick would probably be your best bet.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
i would never suggest anyone actually do this, but for the fsi, cheapest way would be to remove the engine cover (which includes the intake). of course, doing so could cause engine damage because you're bypassing the MAF, and also, you're not filtering the incoming air. also, something that i would never suggest anyone do, but you can remove the whole stock tbe. of course, again, you could cause engine damage because the o2 sensors aren't reading properly, and you would be throwing the exhaust heat into the engine bay.

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
i just install my Neuspeed Intake last week,,, and it make a BIG DiffEr, now i can hear my Turbo sound .... damn the sound of it is seXY

pessss, pssssssssss, pesssss, pessssss

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
i would never suggest anyone actually do this, but for the fsi, cheapest way would be to remove the engine cover (which includes the intake). of course, doing so could cause engine damage because you're bypassing the MAF, and also, you're not filtering the incoming air.

I was looking for a realistic option... lol...

I think EVOMS intake might be my next mod. I am already chipped.

scheides

Ready to race!
Neuspeed intake, $199 SHIPPED from deviant speed! Just did it on mine and the car makes all sorts of fun noises. $250 ebay downpipe and you'll REALLY hear the turbo :)

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
rez delete does nothing for hearing the turbo spool. seriously. intake and stg 1 is where it's at for hearing the spool.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
you could buy one of those loudspeakers that makes a BoV noise

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
^^^ lol

just get an intake and a spacer for the dv you'll have all the turbo spooling/releasing sound you'd ever want