Who or what inspired you?

Lolly Baggins

LOL JK!
Car(s)
08 Mk5 GTi - Candy W
Defintely KoolWhip.

07Noside

Banned
For my MKV was Mango's when he was around back in the day. The only BMP I've seen and truely fell in love with. Everything was exactly what I wanted done but then he parted out and bought an RS4....

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI
KoolWhip FTW :D

GTI_NY

Ready to race!
trojan for sure... i got a BMP too, koolwhip for sure... and alf man, thanks gents... everyone on this site did some help either ideas or what to do, or stuff to stay away from LOL

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
irish_dubbers car w/ the lms which made me get coils and lm reps :) im such a copy cat :wink:

Last edited:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Me, myself and I. After realizing that I could own many Aircooled VW's and still afford gas and have fun. It started with the Air coolers and gained momentum when I bought my '83 GTI.

My '67 Bus next to my weekend drag car:

My first new car ever and still have it !!!

My '81 VW GTI P.U. I built.

Weird shit ... my A4:

No Noz or SC or Turbo... just pure OEM and and great cams and headwork:

I have built many project cars since '77. I have had Detroit Iron MASSIVE HP cars and a '70 240z with a LT1 I placed in it that blew away motorcycles on weekend grude matches on the street & strip.

I always fell back to my biggest PASSION... VW. The new GTI fuels the kid inside me once again. It's not speed or MASSIVE HP that once drove me crazy... it's the overall shit eatin' grin on my face fun factor that keeps me here today.

thebigbang

Passed Driver's Ed
damn....ever since i moved up to orlando slammed VWs have been what I love.

But it would probably be
Rafiki2
Florida_Flow
Infrared
Yostuhfoo

Also whole orlando scene, and mini trucks

Last edited: