GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Fueling Setups / Solutions

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Good numbers I did 440whp and 427tq before adding the 5th injector and meth on e30.

I'm quite a bit down on torque from that, but I was using a manual boost controller, switched to a electronic one, so I should be able to ramp it a bit better. Also need to do some logs and adjust the tune. Who are you using again for software?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Eurodyne

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I also use the n75. It works well for me.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Are you running a stock MAP sensor or a bigger one?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Stock. I have the first 115 ecu. It don't read the 3bar unfortunately.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Stock. I have the first 115 ecu. It don't read the 3bar unfortunately.

I don't know what that means :lol:

My car is an early 06 also, so I'd guess that's probably in a similar situation.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
There is a 3 ecu. All 115's. The one that ends in b doesnt let you use the 3 bar map. I wanna say it's h and s and you should be able to use it then. It don't matter if you put 3 bar on the fueling on eurodyne it won't read it. Talked to Chris Tapp about it. Said it something with the ecu and limited coding.

Last edited:

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
No info on thsoe. I heard the RS3 ones fit and bartek Sells them. But no one was able to answer tuning questions I had for them. I when I was putting my walbro 450 in I decided to add a 5th injector to the mix and also dpi meth. Ps I'm on e85 now. Fuck 91 and 93 lol. I live in Cali so it's literally half the price. I don't daily it anymore so it's cool

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
No info on thsoe. I heard the RS3 ones fit and bartek Sells them. But no one was able to answer tuning questions I had for them. I when I was putting my walbro 450 in I decided to add a 5th injector to the mix and also dpi meth. Ps I'm on e85 now. Fuck 91 and 93 lol. I live in Cali so it's literally half the price. I don't daily it anymore so it's cool

I contacted Bar-Tek and they confirmed that there injectors supports 600+HP even more and they are not RS3.
I am afraid that they are marketing their kit and in reality it won’t work. I never dealt or heard about people dealt with them.
Also, Dynodrome I don’t know anything about them!

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
no problem. It's what I used. Not sure what one @high_octane3541 aka James used. We have the same size pistons from what I remember.

I found many sizes of the Cometic gaskets and all doesn’t match with the 0.9mm which the standard OEM size, the 0.9mm is 0.035” while the smallest size of the Cometic gaskets is 0.051”
Any idea?!

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion

I wish we had readily available E85 here. The nearest station to me is about an hour to an hour and a half away. The Porsche would really benefit from it, probably more so than the GTI tbh.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Nice. I'm getting ready to convert my. Amg to e85. I have an E55 full bolt on. I've got stuff from bartek before. I got most of my 1.8t oil pump conversion from them. I think I wanna see one RS3 injector and compare it to fsi injector and see if it's the same size. I heard the wiring looms are different but then back to the drawing board. No one to tune them. Unless dyno tune or something.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I found many sizes of the Cometic gaskets and all doesn’t match with the 0.9mm which the standard OEM size, the 0.9mm is 0.035” while the smallest size of the Cometic gaskets is 0.051”
Any idea?!
I think that's fine. I don't remember what mine was. I measured a bunch of shit when me and my homie built it but not sure if I measure the thickness of the gasket. I do remember I sprayed copper permatex spray.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Boost limitation

Ok, I have a question for those that have gone before me.

My tuner has run into something for which he has no solution. He is using Eurodyne to tune. Car will only produce max 22psi (EFR7163), it should easily produce 30+ psi. Tuner said he did try 3 bar map.

We are using n75 for control and internal wastegate for high boost. Tuner and Eurodyne say it must be the ECU and there is no solution.

Anybody run into this and have a solution?

Larry