GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Official* NOVA off topic/discussion thread (Part 3)

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
That would be nice. Mine would say 16.

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
Car(s)
2012 Kia Optima
Hey if any of you guys are looking for a 5.1ch home theater system let me know. I'm selling my stuff, going to just a sound bar due to changing the living room around and not wanting to run all my speaker wire again.

I have an Infinity 5.1 speaker setup that has a few years on it, comes with matching speaker stands. Never been blown out all speakers are in great working order. Its the TSS-450 In Platinum http://reviews.cnet.com/surround-speaker-systems/infinity-tss-450-platinum/4507-7868_7-31427657.html - $50

Onkyo TX-NR708 7.2 HT Receiver http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-NR708-7-2-Channel-Network-Receiver/dp/B003N197CU - $250

All of it for $250.

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
I have a front drive shaft to rebuild still or else I would.

On a VW note, just picked up a GTI wheel with paddles and airbag for $480 shipped on ebay.

33's to much for it lol?

On an FJ note, I am getting a body mount cut tomorrow (like a frame notch but so my tires dont rub), and my new front coilovers put on. Finally found a good 4x4 shop in the area. Roy if you need anything done and dont feel like going out to M&D, try High Tech in Chantilly.

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
Hi tech is more expensive and I really trust m&d work. As far as the shaft the 120k miles it has may have played a big role.

That would do it. High tech is a little pricey. they've done work on a decent amout of FJs, I dont think m&d has lol. My brother has metal cloak sliders and metal fender liners he needs to get on and he cant decide if he wants to go to m&d or high tech. Last time he tried m&d they had him on like a month long wait list to get in.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Post for old times sake XD