GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

lots of fuel in oil!!!!!

Dumbhorsepoweradiction

Passed Driver's Ed
I own 2 tfsi one gli 2007 and jetta 2006 and my 2006 is always giving me oil Warning light! First I was sure my hpfp was leaking so I change it for a spare one I have and two week after the light Come on again oil level is way overfull and there is a LOTS of gunk in the oil cap ! Again oil mix with a lots of fuel! What do you think! Car pull good also no cut Watsoever! My guess is injectors are dripping!

obdboost

Ready to race!
Pull the spark plugs, looks in the holes with a light. When doing so, have someone turn the key on. Key on do not start

Dumbhorsepoweradiction

Passed Driver's Ed
Pull the spark plugs, looks in the holes with a light. When doing so, have someone turn the key on. Key on do not start

Ive try to look into the sparkplug hole ! At key on nothing happen but when I crank I hear the injectors spraying but thats it I can not find the problem that way or im doing something wrong

obdboost

Ready to race!
If nothing happen with key on the injectors are hold the fuel back and are not spraying which is good. If there were leaking with just the key on they would be bad. How are your injectors seals?