GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

■■■ Sydney Dyno Day - Saturday 16th of April ■■■

fuzion

Ready to race!

Sydney Dyno Day

Saturday April 16th ■■ 8:30am till late (6pm usually)

Entrant Price: $65 which will include 2 runs as well as Food & Drinks. Food will be on from 12pm until 3pm. Drinks available throughout the day obviously.

Spectators: $4 Donation (Why you ask? Because you'll be eating food that others have paid for and you're a spectator! Be reasonable!)

Factory 3, 35 Violet St. Revesby (off Old Canterbury Rd) Map Link Here

Payment is Cash on the day itself. Please if you can bring exact it would be appreciated as i won't have large amounts of change on me (not a high roller lol).

We do need to know a rough idea on numbers to order enough food & drinks for everybody.

Every VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda are welcome from old new brand new, modified to unmodified. Other friends are welcome with non VAG cars but please remember this is an VAG dyno day (vw/audi cars a like) and the members do get priority. We encourage every car unmodified and modified to jump on for comparison's.

It is not based on whose car is more powerful, it is a get together/gathering and bbq day as much as a 'dyno run day'. Also a great way to get a base reading pre-modifying your car before you decide or go down the modifying path. (if so).

Once again this is an AWD dyno meaning all 4wd, AWD, RWD and FWD vehicles can run. They do have experience running DSG vehicles yes, it is a Mainline Rolling Dyno not a "shoot out" like dyno day if you'd like to call it. So you will get an accurate-ish "at the wheels" reading.

Please let me know number guys.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me or post a reply. We usually tend to have 40-50 cars at each dyno day. Maybe we can break it this year.

ps. i do not guarantee time slots. first show first run unless want you/they want to wait till later. If you turn up at 3pm and expect to jump on straight up when 15+ people are awaiting you will have to wait too! sorry please do not ask

Also, any Sponsors who wish to help with $$ or Food/Drinks for the day would be appreciated as it tends to usually come out of my pocket or the few who help me on the day. (Please email fuzion008@hotmail.com if your willing to help). Cheers. (or maybe winner gifts.. if we choose to do so)

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Dyno day pics. I was the first to be done being the first one there besides Fuzion and his lovely missus.

STI

Evo - dyno'd 274kw or close to that.

triode12

Go Kart Champion

Androo's ride on the left

This chap decided to gate crash the party -he was more interested in the dyno than food (was offered banana bread but ignored it)

Sabine being dyno'd

Last edited:

mleung

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
I heard Sammy's car made an impressive 222kw at the wheels.. No traction i would imagine.

Sammy has got some decent handling mods. LSD, Blistiens etc etc so should be ok but still 222KW probaly one of the highest powered MK6 GTIs around.

Impressive from the EA888 engine with a K04.

Shannon a stock looking EVO 8 last year did 425KW ATW !!