GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

pcv deleter

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
People install it to keep all the oil build up off the intake valves.
Not true...that portion that it will "keep all the oil build up off the intake valves".

it brings better performance ?? why peolple install it?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
The PCV delete does stop the short route from the crankcase to intake manifold under vacuum with the PCV to manifold tube removed and plugged, but still allows recirculation under boost by recycling the CC vapors through the turbo inlet to the intake manifold and still coats the intake valves. May be true the part said "People install it to" do so, but it doesn't do that. The reason it was designed was to eliminate the problem and damage a failed PCV can cause. If an oem PCV fails to allow pressure to escape...you risk damage. The rear breather can do this if its check valve is stuck shut. It also causes misfires and reduced gas mileage when the PCV check valve(s) stop sealing under normal operation. Our one check valve in the PCV should open under vac and seal under pressure coming from the intake manifold. The other is in the rear tube. Some Passat and Audi have both check valves inside the PCV and an open rear tube. The oem PCV has been revised over 10 times now due to failings...so, early on the PCV delete was developed to prevent the risk of damage. I have the Stage-1 PCV delete, but I only use it if I suspect the oem PCV is damaged, discover it is failed and my local dealer has to order one, and wait a couple of days to install the new oem PCV when it is arrived. I never had a PCV fail,, but got the PCV delete and when the revisions made the PCV better, I began using it again. I recently caught my original PCV failing(wasn't really the original one because the dealer replaced them a couple times due to open campaigns for them)...it was new when I installed it because the dealership just gave it to me during another open campaign after noticing I had the PCV delete mounted...so I just stored it until I decided to switch back. The engine is designed to run with the PCV...you can run without it, but I never noticed any benefits having it other than the peace of mind of not needing to be concerned about the PCV failing. Even a catch-can doesn't prevent valve build-up 100%.