GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WHEELS

Baner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Im making this thread from desperation, really.
I have in mind what i want, im looking for advice and possible deals or wheels that are looking for a new home. I have a little over $1200 to spend.
Here goes:
i like Rotiform, a lot, but theyre really sweet stuff is way out of budget at this point. With that being said, the BLQs are always a good choice, but i think the VCEs are the most unique cast wheel they produce
HTML:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/5090739399_e88a726128_b.jpg

i have a chance at a set of OZ futuras right now within my budget, however my car is daily abused and camber/stretched tires, and adapters seems... well doesnt seem like something i want to do. BUT AG makes these:
HTML:
http://avantgardewheels.com/m240.php

But im not really sure about AG as a company... is anyone else?

I just really wish Rotiform made something like that. They gave me the HBO special a year ago (Helped a brother out) with a set for a buddy of mine and just seem like all around swell dudes.

What im trying to do here is bounce ideas off everyone and hope something comes up!
Any WISE input is welcome!!

BTW theyll go on a MKV GTI(obviously). Black. Two door. On coilovers.

Baner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Thanks for the heads up! But wobble bolts? ive heard things... lol

Baner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
ill keep you guys posted. Might even start a build thread after the end of this hellish semester as i already have a bunch of pictures and a jump start. Thanks for the input all!

BLKSUNSHINE

Banned
Car(s)
BAGGED MKV GTI
Im making this thread from desperation, really.
I have in mind what i want, im looking for advice and possible deals or wheels that are looking for a new home. I have a little over $1200 to spend.
Here goes:
i like Rotiform, a lot, but theyre really sweet stuff is way out of budget at this point. With that being said, the BLQs are always a good choice, but i think the VCEs are the most unique cast wheel they produce
HTML:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/5090739399_e88a726128_b.jpg

i have a chance at a set of OZ futuras right now within my budget, however my car is daily abused and camber/stretched tires, and adapters seems... well doesnt seem like something i want to do. BUT AG makes these:
HTML:
http://avantgardewheels.com/m240.php

But im not really sure about AG as a company... is anyone else?

I just really wish Rotiform made something like that. They gave me the HBO special a year ago (Helped a brother out) with a set for a buddy of mine and just seem like all around swell dudes.

What im trying to do here is bounce ideas off everyone and hope something comes up!
Any WISE input is welcome!!

BTW theyll go on a MKV GTI(obviously). Black. Two door. On coilovers.

We have a sale going on with Rotiform Cast Wheels we have in stock

www.underwrapsautomotive.com

Viru5

Ready to race!
ill keep you guys posted. Might even start a build thread after the end of this hellish semester as i already have a bunch of pictures and a jump start. Thanks for the input all!

I love my BLQ's also love IND's might get those as a spare set.

Baner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Also, would be better quality? Rotiform or AG?
I know roti is well known and makes some crazy things now, but that could also take away their attention to detail on the cast line. I know a lot of people running/that have run roti's for a long time; i dont have any exposure to AG...yet!

mkvstEEzYGiRL

hahaha
Also, would be better quality? Rotiform or AG?
I know roti is well known and makes some crazy things now, but that could also take away their attention to detail on the cast line. I know a lot of people running/that have run roti's for a long time; i dont have any exposure to AG...yet!

The quality between them won't differ much, both cast wheels are made in china. I'd get a set of vce's, they look great.

Baner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
they are tempting. Can you sell me the 3 piece VCE's at college kid prices?

Baner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
and thanks ECS, always a fan of your products! loving the breaks