GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW GTI make some top 10 list for most ticketed

GTIfox101

Ready to race!
I've gotten zero tickets in the 2 years I've owned my car. Though I should have. Was going 115 MPH on a big 4 lane high way. Cop was driving like a half mile back and saw I was hauling ass. Pulled me over and said I was going 85 in a 65. I said yep officer that is correct. Knowing that I most def wasnt and I felt lucky. Guy asked me where I was going and I said school(I was 20 minutes late) which was still about 20 minutes away. He was like you weren't going to get there in time even if you were going 85 the whole way there. Gave me a warning since I have never gotten a ticket. It felt great.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
Time for a radar detector :D

matteo716

Muddy GTI guy
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Must be that darn fast just sittin in the passenger seat grinning at the cop...

rubbaVdub

Beer Enthusiast
Car(s)
GTI MKV TSI DSG
My driving habits have barely changed in the last 7 years. I have always been very quick, often aggressive and always defensive. The one thing that has changed was the car. After 7 years of driving a Buick I never got a single ticket. I drove the crap out of it too, got up to 200+ KPH on many occasions. I have my GTI for 3 weeks and I get a ticket for 30 over. The Hyundai next to me (same speed) got waved past.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
My driving habits have barely changed in the last 7 years. I have always been very quick, often aggressive and always defensive. The one thing that has changed was the car. After 7 years of driving a Buick I never got a single ticket. I drove the crap out of it too, got up to 200+ KPH on many occasions. I have my GTI for 3 weeks and I get a ticket for 30 over. The Hyundai next to me (same speed) got waved past.

I didn't know Canadians could figure out how to speed. Smarter than I thought...

rubbaVdub

Beer Enthusiast
Car(s)
GTI MKV TSI DSG
I didn't know Canadians could figure out how to speed. Smarter than I thought...

Speeding just recently came to Canada! Its one of our favorite things to do, right next to clubbing seals, banging polar bears and building igloos, jackass.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Speeding just recently came to Canada! Its one of our favorite things to do, right next to clubbing seals, banging polar bears and building igloos, jackass.

I knew there was a reason I was avoiding Canada. Sounds awful to me. Plus I can't speak the language, such a thick dialect!

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R

Just because some American's are stupid, doesn't mean you have to spell the incorrect way to accommodate them.

rubbaVdub

Beer Enthusiast
Car(s)
GTI MKV TSI DSG
Canada is basically worthless. The only two noteworthy things they've ever produced is Maple Syrup and Gilles Villeneuve.

Hey don't mess with Canada. We have a strategic maple syrup reserve of nearly 7 million kilograms! One day we'll open the flood gates and cover the USA in sticky victory, rendering everyone diabetic... or at least the 12 Americans who aren't already there ;)

Just because some American's are stupid, doesn't mean you have to spell the incorrect way to accommodate them.

I apologize, my browser's spell check is from 'Murica!