GOLFMKV

Bay Area Discussion thread -- Part 3

Tadddd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 UG GTI 2-Door
third the k04 option.

would you be going with APRs kit?

Yeah. It's $2,385 on sale right now. I'd have to wait for the summer sale. Or I could start piecing together my own right now.

rideroyals

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
UG MKV
heyyy guys :]

Also Steven build that PC urself. You could build a computer to whatever spec you want for cheaper than ibuypower or if you are willing to spend the same price you can have a nice machine with the components you want and the case you want which is pretty important now imo for maintenance of the machine and for future upgrades to keep the machine up to date. I built my computer about a year ago and i only upgraded one part since then and its still doing everything on ultra. also if your still at apple check out intel retail edge. ;] save u some big bucks on a processor

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Yeah. It's $2,385 on sale right now. I'd have to wait for the summer sale. Or I could start piecing together my own right now.

Meh, summer sale is close, just wait.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
I was looking at ibuypower actually but I did it myself, everything is up and working now and it still performs very well for what I use it for. I noticed that I have not used my laptop that much anymore, which is unfortunate but I probably won't be giving it up since I enjoy using OSX for my everyday things just not gaming.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
I was looking at ibuypower actually but I did it myself, everything is up and working now and it still performs very well for what I use it for. I noticed that I have not used my laptop that much anymore, which is unfortunate but I probably won't be giving it up since I enjoy using OSX for my everyday things just not gaming.

You looked at Starcraft 2?

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
You should look into building yourself one, it wasn't that bad and I was fortunate that nothing was DOA. It's definitely an investment but I only was able to purchase everything at once because of tax returns.

I didn't look into SC2 well the new expansion because well I don't play the 1st SC2 so yeah it wasn't on my "to game" list and felt that I wanted to play other games instead. The whole SC series was never appealing to me just the campaign and User Map Settings.