Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 UG GTI 2-Door
bump for interest, but I can't commit

JT64

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
BMW X3 35i M Sport
I know, let's just wait until the spring when the weather is nice.

Also all Euro is racist.

How is it racist, just because I only allow european cars that's because those are the only cars I like, That's like telling this guy that only sells european auto parts that he's racist, It's called being specailized in a specific area & freedom of expression. What about the car magazines, european car & euro tuner magazine maybe you should write them & tell them they are racist, But if you did that you would also have to write all of the honda only mags, the ford only mags & the chevy only mags, What about all of the car dealers & then of course there are the resturants that only sell this kind of food or that kinda food, The list goes on & on & on. Also I'm not posting this on every car forum, & Also there's another car meet down in San Jose once a month run by someone else that has the same title. You're on a forum for a german car & you own a japanese car that makes no sense at all.?????. Don't be a hater. You are more than welcome to start you own specific types of cars meet.

Last edited:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Did you know 034 preps a time attack Subaru STi?

I was just kidding around, you take the internet way to serious. I actaully can't believe you took me seriously then spammed my build thread! Wouldn't want to to go on a cruise with a guy like you anyway!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Also, pictures of said 034 STi racecar:

Obviously they prep euro cars too:

Only idiots only like cars for one region of the world. Maybe you should stick to only German food as well...

JT64

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
BMW X3 35i M Sport
Did you know 034 preps a time attack Subaru STi?

I was just kidding around, you take the internet way to serious. I actaully can't believe you took me seriously then spammed my build thread! Wouldn't want to to go on a cruise with a guy like you anyway!

Well maybe you shouldn't have called me racist, That's one word no one should use lightly. It's very easy for people like you too hide behind a computer & call people names, So you are more than welcome to come on out and say it to my face.:fighting0030: People should be able to like or dislike what ever they want without some knucle head making an ignorant comment like you did. For the record I grew up with american muscle cars which I also like but I'm not going to post anything about them here because this forum is about the MK5 GTI, How is that I spammed your build thread by just simply stating the abvious. I'll be sure and tell my friends that only like certain cars that you said that we are all idiots.:fighting0030:

Last edited:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Are you saying you want to fight me in person? I'm a little confused.

I'm just so shocked you actaully thought I was serious! Thanks for the lolz!

Also tell Sam I said hi! He's a good friend!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Also I don't know if you noticed this, but, my build thread is in the section labeled "General + Other Cars (non-VW/Audi)" So yes it does belong here!

Your post in that thread basically contradicts the title of whole section it's posed in.

JT64

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
BMW X3 35i M Sport
Are you saying you want to fight me in person? I'm a little confused.

I'm just so shocked you actaully thought I was serious! Thanks for the lolz!

Also tell Sam I said hi! He's a good friend!

I find it hipocritacle that you can make an ignorant statement about me being racist and then flip out & accuse me of spamming your build thread when I'm just stating the obvious & Then call me an idoit because I only like certain cars. We don't live in blaines world

"Assumption is the mother of all foul up's"

Last edited:

supertanch

Ready to race!
Also, pictures of said 034 STi racecar:

Obviously they prep euro cars too:

Only idiots only like cars for one region of the world. Maybe you should stick to only German food as well...

Blaine, that's last yr's 25 hr of Thunderhill race car they use. This year (next week) they are racing a TT-RS race car (the only one in north america, GT3 spec). Check it out.

617053_10151123951993227_1077886586_o.jpg