GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

T-Boned

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
It's not that bad. Even if the unibody is stretched it only costs a couple of grand to straighten. Sorry, but they will fix the car, and give you a rental. Now, if you have any injuries................................................

Find the best shop in town and tell the insurance company that;s where you are taking it. And call your state police to file a compliant to get the bitches permit revoked, along with the asshole driver with her.

Chi_GTI_2009

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
The real question is 30 with a permit???!!!!

Chi_GTI_2009

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
updates?

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
haha no i'm not a nigger, jew, fag hatin, shotgun bolstering redneck with a cow farm if thats what your thinking.

i live in urban westchester.

and I assume you think I'm white too, I could be mexican or asian for all you know.

You're not to far from me if you are an "urban westchester"....New Rochelle..Yonkers...Mt.Vernon.....Hartsdale.............nope didn't think twice what nationality or race you were.

Friends with all...whether they were in the Army and you know the Army has all of the above you mentioned.Or if I was working and locking 'em up in Virginia.

That wasn't you I saw the other day over at Applebee's near Hartsdale was it....................:wink:

Post pictures when your baby is done....hopefully it be as good as new...........and ya just made a v-dub friend for life.........

JaySki

Ready to race!
It helps people to draw a mental picture.

Your comment is the kind of thing that fuels the "omg, that's racist" attitude.

What? First off, whether she was ugly or hot had nothing to do with his being wrecked. Racism exists because people make skin color an issue.
I don't find black women at all attractive either.. Or Asian either for that matter.

He could have very easily said. . She was "Ass Ugly", left her skin color out, and it would have drawn a sufficient enough picture for whatever purprose it was needed to be known.

Racism will die when people stop making it live.. and it is kept alive by both sides.. not just us 'crackers'.

BossDuB27

Illuminati
This thread will get locked in 5...4...3...2......

PS. racism will never stop as long as there are people

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
Racism exists because people make it exist. I stated what happened and my opinion of it. Has nothing to do with being "racist," I have plenty of friends who are not white.

If we were a bunch of bros laughing this off over a couple of beers i can guarantee not one of you would have called any attention to the comment, but because of where it was said everyone feels the need to express their media enforced anti-racism view, "Oh my god...no he didnt just say..................... black, did he?" I could go on but I don't want to "offend" anyone any more than I have.

JaySki

Ready to race!
I didnt want to comment on this b/c I would sound racist...but wtf. No she was black, ass ugly, and about 30.

The only thing that was commented on.. was that is she was HOT, etc...

That was your comment above. No one asked if she was black, orange, white, or blue... YOU made race an issue...
I merely said.. You could have left the fact she was black out, and still made your point very clear.

indygti

Senor Big Cheese
Car(s)
MKIV
@ the original poster: Assuming there's no structural damage to the frame or wheels/axle, my brother could have that shit fixed and like new in a week for like $5k. Too bad you live in NY.