GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale OEM LED MK5 GTI TAILLIGHTS

EuroGTIinUSA

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
This guy is a straight douche, and I love him...I wear my moms underwear and my dad fucked me.i originally found a seller, bought the lights to see if it was a good seller and whatnot, paid full price, the. and now Im crying like a cunt....MOMMY why my pussy is bleeding

It's funny that now he is trying to profit $150+ for used taillights after he went a-wall on me.

Here is the seller that did the deal
http://cgi.ebay.de/orig-VW-LED-Ruec...ile_Zubehör?hash=item562eeb76f3#ht_3000wt_930
If you really want them contact them directly, they speak english and will ship to you using DHL international express

Okay I guess thats cool because your group buy was $435 shipped and I contacted the seller and got them for $405 okay i'm the douche come on...I saved people money and organized the other 15 people and you didnt get a discount...you were almost getting the lights for half price but you tried to make money off of us...your just mad at me baby, so fuck off carchrism5 you little girl...and fuck the rest of you...try to get the light for $405 and go to ECS (on order till November 12) to buy them you fucks....parts4euro has them for $500 free shipping.....

and these are NOT used...BRAND NEW

EuroGTIinUSA

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I am local and I am interested but I am scared now to meet with the seller, he might key my car and I might catch cancer. Karma is a bitch. I hope the OP gets cancer in his testicels!
Nah I wouldnt do that come on by buddy and we can have lunch...while im cleaning your car you can have sex with my sister and her friends hope to see you soon felixr32

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Nah I wouldnt do that come on by buddy and we can have lunch...while im cleaning your car you can have sex with my sister and her friends hope to see you soon felixr32

pics of sister..

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
your actually gonna have to pay us if u want this transaction to work..

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
All of you pricks talking about cancer probably have never had someone close to them have it.

Streetlight

Banned
All your relatives under Obamacare would be dead if they had cancer, because, it will be horribly inefficient like most public health care systems. I would know!!!

I felt this thread didn't have enough controversy

Last edited: