GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale OEM LED MK5 GTI TAILLIGHTS

EuroGTIinUSA

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
my attitude...everyone attacked me holy fuck i feel like im fighting with my girlfriend....if you dont like the price dont buy...i was getting a idea if i can sell them so how about this,,,,make an offer FUCK.... i feel like im getting bullied on the play ground,,,,anyone want my snack pack its chocolate

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
my attitude...everyone attacked me holy fuck i feel like im fighting with my girlfriend....if you dont like the price dont buy...i was getting a idea if i can sell them so how about this,,,,make an offer FUCK.... i feel like im getting bullied on the play ground,,,,anyone want my snack pack its chocolate

i fucking love snack packs.. ill take it

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
besides for his asshat attitude i dont see why you guys are ramming his ass. Yes, the price is ridiculous and he should not be selling these for this much..

its his choice and i doubt anyone would have bought them for 600..

and someone said noone in their right mind would pay more than he paid for these..well isnt how this country works? Im in college and i buy cars for 3 or 4 grand and sell them for 9. Am i scum?

james.bigouette

Officially boring
yea i sure want to send my money to and angry forum member, please you might as well just go somewhere else with this deal no one in their right mind will take you seriously.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Jay, its fine if you buy a car for like 3 or 4k then flip em for 9k.

the only thing is you dont tell the person what you originally bought the car for because then they wont want to pay anything higher than what you did for it. especially if you didnt do jack shit to it,

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
Jay, its fine if you buy a car for like 3 or 4k then flip em for 9k.

the only thing is you dont tell the person what you originally bought the car for because then they wont want to pay anything higher than what you did for it. especially if you didnt do jack shit to it,

cept for fix it up a little..but yeah you would never tell someone what you payed.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
cept for fix it up a little..but yeah you would never tell someone what you payed.

well thats exactly the case of the OP.. did absolutely nothing to the tails, made sure everybody knew what he bought them for and still tried to sell them for a shit ton more.

i could give 2 shits because i wasnt going to buy them to begin with nor do i want LED tails. just think you look stupid if you let ppl know what you paid for something and then try to sell it for more.