GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Interior with Leather Seats

MAlby7

Oval Newbie
I think this is the Interior I would order for sure. Black always looks so good.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Good choice, that's the best combination I've seen yet. The cloth plaid pattern is kinda cool too but the leather option is the most luxurious.

BIGBERTHA

Ready to race!
Can anyone confirm if this color is actually available. It doesn't look like the athracite leather color that I've seen on most GTIs. I much prefer the black to the dark gray (athracite). The gray looks pretty dull.

91ABAGTi

Passed Driver's Ed
BIGBERTHA said:
Can anyone confirm if this color is actually available. It doesn't look like the athracite leather color that I've seen on most GTIs. I much prefer the black to the dark gray (athracite). The gray looks pretty dull.

ya I agree. I'd really prefer an all black leather interior. looks beautiful.:smile:

combicol

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I HAVE A BLACK GTI WITH LEATHER IN GRAY, I DID NOT GET THE OPTION WHEN I FACTORY ORDERED IT. I WOULD HAVE LIKED THE BLACK AFTER SEEING THE PICTURE BUT LOVE THE GRAY ALSO.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
For the US spec GTI the leather is only available in black(thankfully). IMO the grey interior looks a tad bit dull.

Harry

Hi,

Ordered my GTI couple of months ago, expecting delivery end of the month.

I had 3 chioces for the interior leather. Black, Grey and Beige (Purebeige?).

I went with the Beige, with matching carpets and interior plastics etc..

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Are the seats in the GTI made by Recaro? Or is that just for the R32?