GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBC Tuning

Vwabbit5

Does anyone know if DBC tuning are still in business ?

I ordered some suspension from them several weeks ago, they charged my card, now they are not responding to multiple e-mails when I ask about when I can expect to see the product delivered. Not a great experience if in fact they are still in business.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone know if DBC tuning are still in business ?

I ordered some suspension from them several weeks ago, they charged my card, now they are not responding to multiple e-mails when I ask about when I can expect to see the product delivered. Not a great experience if in fact they are still in business.

call them. Berk always took care of business before, but they did get quiet lately.

Vwabbit5

Thanks and I agree, calling is good, trouble is sometimes I don't always get the time during the working day.

Anyhow today I did get a break from work and called them, first time put on hold for a full 10 mins, then got cut off, so tried again, again got cut off and eventually got to speak to someone and said I needed an answer without being put on hold - they said sorry they did take my money but did not ship and had no idea when they would ship, but would come back to me within an hour .......but alas no return call.

I could be wrong, but I am left assuming they have some business issues right now.

Vwabbit5

Razr, it was nothing too fancy - actually suspension coils for my sons rabbit - I am going to try them again on Monday to get an answer and if they keep bouncing me I will call my cc company to cancel, it will be quicker than trying to speak to someone at DBC.

Rus.K

PCDT99
Razr, it was nothing too fancy - actually suspension coils for my sons rabbit - I am going to try them again on Monday to get an answer and if they keep bouncing me I will call my cc company to cancel, it will be quicker than trying to speak to someone at DBC.

Honestly Vwabbit I would get in contact with my Credit Card company and just get my funds back. DBC has been having multiple issues these past few months and it doesnt look like they will be getting them sorted out anytime soon.

I had quite a few items ordered through them over this past summer and there were multiple calls and emails that went unaddressed. Like you often was told they would call me back but never did.

phelan77

Same issue faced with DBC Tuning.

Ordered three items from their website. Paid via paypal.

First items: Received a shipped email by next working day.

Second item: Emailed them 4 days later asking for status update and received a shipped email the next day.

Third item:
Emailed them after 1 week and was told that they are awaiting for BSH confirmation. Waited another 3 days and emailed them again asking for status update.

Was told that they are still waiting for BSH reply. I emailed them requesting to cancel the order. No reply. Tried to cancel order via their website but was unable to do so as items was indicated as processed.

Waited another week and still no reply from DBC. Emailed them asking for status update on my cancel request and told them that I will be raising a dispute via paypal. Received a rude reply by Berk telling me off for wanting to raise a dispute. Refund made via paypal.

Suffice to say this will be my last purchase from DBC Tuning.