GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
It’s in Greensboro, i haven’t moved yet so this would be our first move in 6 years. I’m a little worried about selling our house due to the trashy neighbors directly next door

Hope you get that jerb.

GL with the move, Terry :thumbsup:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Congrats man. Wheres that one located? Would you have to move again?

I don't know, I'm thinking a picture of my face. Between the size of a softball and basketball.

You make me a decal of your face and I'll put it somewhere on that car, softball sized or smaller though lol.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Yep, still there.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Sooo, been looking at a replacement DD once (if) I move south. Right now I have the B6 wagon and MK4 golf, would probably sell those and get something else. Wife already has an E53 X5 for kid hauling so I was looking at smaller cars. Probably keep at or under 10k, could go higher but dont want to go much more. Stuff I have been checking out:

R53 (supercharged) MINI
3rd gen MR2 spyder
MKV R

other stuff I should be looking at?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I didn't know you could get a MKV R for under 10k. Thats pretty cool, I might grab one too.

G35/37. That VQ35 is an awesome lil motor.
Volvo C30 or S60 2.5T
Why not a truck? Its the south. Lil truck can come in handy.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I didn't know you could get a MKV R for under 10k. Thats pretty cool, I might grab one too.

G35/37. That VQ35 is an awesome lil motor.
Volvo C30 or S60 2.5T
Why not a truck? Its the south. Lil truck can come in handy.

If I got a truck, i'd want a beater. Might not get an R for 10, but I can go a little higher to pick one up. I've seen several just over the 100k mark for 12-13

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
If I got a truck, i'd want a beater. Might not get an R for 10, but I can go a little higher to pick one up. I've seen several just over the 100k mark for 12-13

Right thats what I'm talking about. My shitty colorado with 160k has been more reliable than any vw i've ever owned. Its incredible that some how everything still works on it. I beat the shit out of that thing but it keeps on truckin.