GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 R 32 Supercharger

telaio

Ready to race!
If I "make my own cover" it will NOT look OEM-like! Help!

Napkin

even with the abt cover its wont look oem. its carbon fibre!
there is no way to put a charger in a car without changing optik!

telaio

Ready to race!
I just needs to look OEM-like, i.e. with a black plastic cover with a VW logo :)

Exit9Performance

Passed Driver's Ed
We will be releasing a Supercharger kit for the MK5 R32 within the next few months. We are testing our prototype as I type this, so stay tuned for an official release. e9performance.com

-Exit 9 Performance

whitekryptonite

MMM Ice Cream..
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
We will be releasing a Supercharger kit for the MK5 R32 within the next few months. We are testing our prototype as I type this, so stay tuned for an official release. e9performance.com

-Exit 9 Performance

Interesting where are you located?

telaio

Ready to race!
NOVIDEM made an SC-kit that could be switched on and off...is this a difficult feature to pull off?

telaio

Ready to race!
If I understood that correctly, it would have.to be a clutched pulley on the SC.
Yes, something like that, novidem.ch used to make those for the R32..

Exit9Performance

Passed Driver's Ed
That sounds like a whole level of complication thats not worth the trouble. Why would anyone want something like that if the goal of a power adder, is just that.

Blitzen

Professional .....
Exit9performance

When will the kit be ready for release? Waterfest? Price? Gains? ....?

golfballer78

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' R32 dsg
That sounds like a whole level of complication thats not worth the trouble. Why would anyone want something like that if the goal of a power adder, is just that.

Yeah, major holdback for many of us is where we live. Would have to take all that apart every couple of years. Otherwise it’d be worth investment for me. On the mk3 VRs it seemed easy to take the kits apart & reinstall, these and the mk4s it seems like pain in the ass. Which means nothing if you only have to do it once. Schrick cams I can get away with here, not as much benefit, but less ass pain I reckon.