GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Issue.

mexr32

Ready to race!
So I bring my car to the dealer to change two pulleys from the accessory belt $450 dollars later drove home (3 miles away ) so my heat doesn't reach the optimum working temperature, before going to work (a 20 min ride) I notice no heat, the seats are not warming up and the back window defrost is not working, any ideas?
I'm going to bring it back to the dealer as soon as I get out of work.

ShawnPhipps

So I bring my car to the dealer to change two pulleys from the accessory belt $450 dollars later drove home (3 miles away ) so my heat doesn't reach the optimum working temperature, before going to work (a 20 min ride) I notice no heat, the seats are not warming up and the back window defrost is not working, any ideas?
I'm going to added the d bal max review bring it back to the dealer as soon as I get out of work.

Sometimes old wiring or a blown fuse can cause a complete disconnect. To test this, you can use either the defroster test lamp or an automotive circuit tester.

SOLUTION:
1.Remove wire from tab; then clean tab and attachment area on rear window with rubbing alcohol
2.Apply activator to tab and attachment area
3.Allow 5 minutes for activator to cure and then apply glue to attachment area
4.Push tab onto attachment area, hold in place for 1 minute and then reattach wire
Wait 24 hours before using defogger

Last edited: